C

cantdecidenameeven

Oct 2, 2024
I started doing more outreach for my business, thought I had 3 ready to close but I'm guessing life got in the way. Ghosted by one I was personally invested in (active on socials 15m ago but haven't responded to an old msg). maybe it's not over but who knows.

The best part is, I don't feel like I've been stabbed in every inch of my being with a poisoned needle after receiving these rejection. I was just like ah well (hopefully it doesn't hit me with a truck later)

Because of my ADHD I have rejection sensitivity, so fear of rejection is what's been holding me back a ton in life.

Now that I think about it, I think the reason I don't pursue relationships is because of my fear of rejection lol. Wow I guess journaling does work, usually I just let these thoughts linger and repeat in my head but as I write, things start to get more clear. Especially when I have great people like you who have been listening to me without judgement and validating what I'm going through

I think if I can keep working on that, life might get better. Maybe it's not over.

Sorry my writing is all over the place, my brain is a bit weird and I'm too sleepy to write better

• Hugs
Reactions: daley