D

Dustinsd

Sep 6, 2024
Are you worried about being reincarnated as yourself ? When you ctb .

Reactions: Defenestration and CantDoIt
GreyGoo

GreyGoo

Aug 17, 2024
Yes, for I desire eternal oblivion for my material self and for my spirit, like a drop of water, to desolve back into the infinite sea and remain there.

• Love
Reactions: ihateearth
S

sanan23

Oct 2, 2024
yes they say if u die with unfulfilled desires u get reincarnated and im dying because i want to heal my chronic illness but it wont go and it causes me too much pain. thats one of the reasons i havent done it yet even though its silly

C

CantDoIt

Wizard
Jul 18, 2024
Is being reincarnated as yourself something that people are worried about? Is it because some people who have tried to die via suicide had NDEs where they were told they would have to repeat their lives?

I'm not worried about that because if I were reincarnated as myself I think I would be given the intuition to behave differently next time.
Also, even if it happens for some people or, rather, if some people are told it would happen, I've heard conflicting tales about this.

Most people say that if you're reincarnated it's a different life altogether. However, eternal nothingness like before you were born is also a possibility and in that case there is no suffering.

eva.yuki

eva.yuki

Oct 2, 2024
I know I won't reincarnate. But even if I did reincarnate as myself, it wouldn't matter since I wouldn't remember anything from my past life anyway… Being alive is torture and the last thing I would want is to experience it over and over again.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, personally I don't believe in such, I believe death to simply be non-existence where I'm finally at peace and cannot suffer anymore, all I hope and wish for is to never suffer in this cruel, torturous and painful existence ever again, existence truly did bring me nothing but pain.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
No, if we reincarnate we will have different lives and personalities from what I heard

Reactions: CantDoIt