reapandsow918

reapandsow918

Let the waves take me
Nov 6, 2019
These are the only two conclusions I can come about when thinking about death. Either we are born again to a different life or we rest forever with no consciousness. Whatever happens, either of these beliefs comfort me as I won't have to stay in this shit hole place anymore. Idk maybe we become ghosts and get to stay with our family afterwards too. Imagine that! Being there with our family without them even knowing and watching over them.

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis and Hotsackage
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
I tend to think theres something else.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I believe once we are gone that's it. We no longer exist, just like we didn't exist before birth.

• Love
Reactions: CuriousAboutThis, a_strange_day, Wayfaerer and 2 others
NerdyNihilist

NerdyNihilist

Nov 27, 2019
Reincarnation? No, thanks. I don't feel the slightest bit of desire to ever return to this world after I die.

Reactions: a_strange_day
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I would want reincarnation as my #1 afterlife but only as what I desire. I'd hate to reincarnate in the 3rd world.

The reality is we simply die and everything else was just an invention of mankind's overactive imagination and fear of death.

Reactions: heylightiforgot
Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
Reincarnation is the only possibility if the universe endlessly collapsed in and big banged on itself.
I don't want to be a ghost and I don't want to go to a afterlife. I want to have never existed and be forgotten forever.

A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
Oh please no reincarnation. I did my time now let me go !

Reactions: Astral316
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I am torn, as a spiritualist I believe in something other then just death, but I also believe in eternal sleep, one of which you are never disturbed.

I am confused and wish I could find a middle ground, but I am starting to realise neither exists, I am screwed!

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
I believe once we are gone that's it. We no longer exist, just like we didn't exist before birth.
I think we still exist in the Earth and Universe/Multiverse/Omniverse except as memories for anyone who cares and doesn't care I'm not much of a believer in the afterlife being an atheist and all except don't currently have a problem with the idea of God or Gods our psychical existence just transform from life to death and we decay and decompose and get recycled into the Earth and back to the Universe/Multiverse/Omniverse whatever I am not convinced our consciousness survives after death although my favorite afterlife system has always been the Heavens and the Earth

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
some sort of eternal peace and endless sleep. wouldnt wanna wake up somewhere and experience the one thing im running from all over again, life.

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
I'd only choose reincarnation if I could repeat this life over again but fix the mistakes. Otherwise no thanks, I'd like to chill in the void forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: mainframe1, Wayfaerer and CuriousAboutThis