• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Would you rather remember your current life in the next one?

• Yes, all of it and vividly.

• Yes, but only parts of it.

• No, not at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
There really is no tangible evidence of any sort of afterlife, reincarnation or ethernal nothingness. But hypothetically speaking, If reincarnation was real would you rather remember this life's experience in your next one, whatever it may endup being, or forget all about it (well just like most of us have in this life).

I don't wish to have vivid memories of my current life for obvious reasons but it would be nice to remember parts of it, especially ones that would help make the next experience better you know...

Which would you choose.

Reactions: the_last_race, Homo erectus, reclaimedbynature and 2 others
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
If reincarnation happens I want to have a fresh start. Otherwise I would just try to kill myself the second I'm born.

• Hugs
Reactions: Homo erectus, Silent Raindrops, sserafim and 1 other person
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I definitely want a new start.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, Homo erectus and rozeske
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Ah yes, I can apply all those lessons I learnt in this life when I re-incarnate as a dung beetle! :haha:

• Yay!
Reactions: penguinl0v3s, divinemistress36, Homo erectus and 1 other person
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
My goal is to avoid being reborn again but if that's not possible I would like to retain some memory. So that the next life would be the last.
I would probably try to get accepted as a Buddhist nun/monk to help this cause.

• Hugs
Reactions: OverBeforeStart, divinemistress36, Homo erectus and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Kind of depends really. Will everyone remember their past lives? That would be better. Then we could all start working towards what is true and false in religion and science and figure out a purpose to all this shit. It would be good to know the purpose really. If we're being reincarnated to 'better ourselves', it would be handy to know what I f*cked up this time round- so I don't do it again. If it's all meaningless, lazy-arse recycling with no rhyme or reason though, then nah- better to start fresh I think. Plus, if it's just me who remembers, won't everyone think I'm nuts or, trying to deceive them?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Homo erectus, sserafim, reclaimedbynature and 1 other person
deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
It'd be nice to remember bits of it, but then it might be depressing and there would be a high chance of fucking up again. Fresh start sounds better rationally speaking.

• Hugs
Reactions: Homo erectus, sserafim and rozeske
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
There really is no tangible evidence of any sort of afterlife, reincarnation or ethernal nothingness.
Yeah, there's no tangible evidence, but there is plenty of interesting anecdotes out there about reincarnation. A former poster on here, @oddetoad, was always bringing up a University of Virginia study to do with children who seemed to have past life memories:
Screenshot 20240208 142805

Others believe we have souls that are here to "learn, grow, and evolve":
Screenshot 20240208 142949
Me, I'd probably lean towards reincarnation probably existing. Maybe consciousness (or Brahman as it's called in Hinduism) is experiencing life through people, over and over. So it would make sense that the new person each time wouldn't remember previous lives.
New game/movie, new character.

To answer your question, no, I wouldn't like to remember previous lives. I've enough shit memories from this one!😆

• Hugs
Reactions: Homo erectus, sserafim and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Last edited:
Reactions: Homo erectus and sserafim
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
The new age idea that Earth is a school sound nice, however I don't believe in that anymore.
The fact that you DONT retain memories of your previous lifes, suggests that something is not right.
Futhermore people who had NDEs report being pressured to come back to Earth via psychological manipulation by various entities.

• Hugs
Reactions: reborn87, OverBeforeStart, divinemistress36 and 3 others
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
One way or another we will find out ryt?
Well, maybe not! If when we die it's game over, end of existence, then we won't experience anything. It'll be like a switch turning off a light. No more light; no more us.

If it's reincarnation, then it's obviously possible we've had previous lives. So we'll go through the next one oblivious that we've lived before.(maybe if we ctb soon and reincarnate, we'll be back on this site in 20 years time again, posting this exact same thread! Let's hope @RainAndSadness is still hanging in there with this site for many more decades 😄).

I don't get this thing of wanting 'nothingness' forever. Who'd want to be nothingness eternally, whatever that is?

The other alternative, some kind of eternal heaven, doesn't appeal to me either, though I respect people's belief about it. What if it's boring and tedious, and you're stuck there for eternity? Not a billion or trillion years, but eternity! "Hey God, this is boring, can I ctb from here?". God: "No, sorry, you're stuck here for eternity". I get why people wanna believe in an afterlife, seeing loved ones again etc, but it doesn't appeal to me.

So yeah, the heaven/afterlife one, if it exists, is the only one where you will find out, as in be able to "look back" and wonder what the hell this life thing was all about.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: reborn87, Homo erectus, sserafim and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The new age idea that Earth is a school sound nice, however I don't believe in that anymore.
The fact that you DONT retain memories of your previous lifes, suggests that something is not right.
One could argue you might not remember previous lifes but the soul you might remember it all and is using it all to 'grow'.
The other alternative, some kind of eternal heaven, doesn't appeal to me either, though I respect people's belief about it. What if it's boring and tedious, and you're stuck there for eternity? Not a billion or trillion years, but eternity! "Hey God, this is boring, can I ctb from here?". God: "No, sorry, you're stuck here for eternity".
I think if the afterlife exists we won't be the same as we are now and the point of eternity is that we won't have this brain that experiences sadness, boredom, tediousness and the like...

Last edited:
Reactions: Homo erectus, sserafim and Tears in Rain
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I think that it would be beneficial to remember all of your past life vividly because apparently we incarnate on earth to complete some kind of mission or purpose that we set for ourselves. We're all memory wiped once we get reincarnated though, so we don't know what exactly it is when we "respawn" into a new life. I believe that if you remembered your past life, you'd have a better chance of knowing your mission and escaping the reincarnation cycle.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: femmedelaville, rozeske and Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Does anyone have past memory? Some people have it in the first few years. I had some repeated dreams and thoughts in my early years. If that was my past life, I probably died young, nearby and not long before my birth.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, Tears in Rain and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Does anyone have past memory? Some people have it in the first few years. I had some repeated dreams and thoughts in my early years. If that was my past life, I probably died young, nearby and not long before my birth.
Unfortunately I don't have any past life memories. I have very vivid, strange and interesting dreams, but I'm always myself in them. They could be about my past life, but I'm not sure. This led me to believe that maybe my dreams could be about parallel realities. I've tried past life regression before but I couldn't see anything, I think my past lives are blocked or something.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, Tears in Rain and Homo erectus
R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
Yeah, there's no tangible evidence, but there is plenty of interesting anecdotes out there about reincarnation. A former poster on here, @oddetoad, was always bringing up a University of Virginia study to do with children who seemed to have past life memories:
View attachment 128395

Others believe we have souls that are here to "learn, grow, and evolve":
View attachment 128396
Me, I'd probably lean towards reincarnation probably existing. Maybe consciousness (or Brahman as it's called in Hinduism) is experiencing life through people, over and over. So it would make sense that the new person each time wouldn't remember previous lives.
New game/movie, new character.

To answer your question, no, I wouldn't like to remember previous lives. I've enough shit memories from this one!😆
I sure hope I get a second chance at life in a brand new life with a better family that's loving and much better conditions. I was brutally beat by my family at age 34. I'm almost 37 now it's been 2 1/2 years and I've been bedridden ever since I've sustained so many injuries and I have nobody my family is extremely abusive they robbed me of any life that I had so much of the earth I want to see in my second life I can't even type I have to use voice dictate.

I also know about the university of Virginia school of perceptual studies reincarnation from Ian Stevenson.
Well, maybe not! If when we die it's game over, end of existence, then we won't experience anything. It'll be like a switch turning off a light. No more light; no more us.

If it's reincarnation, then it's obviously possible we've had previous lives. So we'll go through the next one oblivious that we've lived before.(maybe if we ctb soon and reincarnate, we'll be back on this site in 20 years time again, posting this exact same thread! Let's hope @RainAndSadness is still hanging in there with this site for many more decades 😄).

I don't get this thing of wanting 'nothingness' forever. Who'd want to be nothingness eternally, whatever that is?

The other alternative, some kind of eternal heaven, doesn't appeal to me either, though I respect people's belief about it. What if it's boring and tedious, and you're stuck there for eternity? Not a billion or trillion years, but eternity! "Hey God, this is boring, can I ctb from here?". God: "No, sorry, you're stuck here for eternity". I get why people wanna believe in an afterlife, seeing loved ones again etc, but it doesn't appeal to me.

So yeah, the heaven/afterlife one, if it exists, is the only one where you will find out, as in be able to "look back" and wonder what the hell this life thing was all about.
From the living torture, I suffered in this life I've want to reincarnation with much better life and loving family, and better circumstances and quality of life. I don't believe in heaven or hell. I also wonder why insects don't reincarnate or if they do. I read that kids will have past life memories up until age 7, and then they forget I sure I hope I get a second chance of life at this country. I just had such bad circumstances that I was robbed of by bad people.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Fractal and rozeske
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I
I sure hope I get a second chance at life in a brand new life with a better family that's loving and much better conditions. I was brutally beat by my family at age 34. I'm almost 37 now it's been 2 1/2 years and I've been bedridden ever since I've sustained so many injuries and I have nobody my family is extremely abusive they robbed me of any life that I had so much of the earth I want to see in my second life I can't even type I have to use voice dictate.

I also know about the university of Virginia school of perceptual studies reincarnation from Ian Stevenson.

From the living torture, I suffered in this life I've want to reincarnation with much better life and loving family, and better circumstances and quality of life. I don't believe in heaven or hell. I also wonder why insects don't reincarnate or if they do. I read that kids will have past life memories up until age 7, and then they forget I sure I hope I get a second chance of life at this country. I just had such bad circumstances that I was robbed of by bad people.
I hope you have a better life if you reincarnate next time around . I'm sorry for all the pain you have gone through you don't deserve that

• Love
Reactions: reborn87 and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023

Am so sorry for what you endured, most times people's cruelty has no limit. I hope you get your peace the way you want it.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and reborn87
R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
Am so sorry for what you endured, most times people's cruelty has no limit. I hope you get your peace the way you want it.
I

I hope you have a better life if you reincarnate next time around . I'm sorry for all the pain you have gone through you don't deserve that
Thank you both I'm so alone and there's so much of the earth I wanted to see and I still want to see and I can't. I can't drive anymore. It's my whole body, my wrists, my elbow, my shoulders, my entire spine, my hips, my knees, my ankles, and so much more than I'm even missing, I don't have support that I need the physical support and I can't live like this. Every day is a living hell a nightmare.

Do any of you know of the nitrate method? N2. I am trying to figure this out. I live with roommates, but they will be gone for a week soon and that is the time that I plan I have a back of method with pills.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Do any of you know of the nitrate method? N2. I am trying to figure this out.
Sorry I don't have much knowhow on that but I hear it's a bit complex to setup and a bit expensive, may be someone else can point you in the right direction.

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
It doesn't work that way, where u remember all of yr previous lives, except maybe in rare flashbacks.

Funny, I'm reading a book on that very subject now, racial memory, a fiction book though. Before Adam by Jack London.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and rozeske
O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
As far as hard, scientific evidence goes, yes there is. Check out the work of Dr. Ian Stevenson (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Stevenson)

Also check out the case of Jame Linegar ()

Many people experience the phenomenon of their lives 'flashing before their eyes' before a near death experience. As a crude analogy, this is equivalent of the tape being rewound to reset all memories prior to the next incarnation. Many children who recall previous lives typically recall a very violent and unexpected sudden death where perhaps this process didn't occur and the tape wasn't reset, allowing their memories to persist.

If you want to try past life regression hypnosis, check out the following ()
I tried it once and to be honest, I wouldn't do it again. Very scary and very vivid.

• Love
Reactions: lifeisbutadream, sserafim and rozeske
R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
As far as hard, scientific evidence goes, yes there is. Check out the work of Dr. Ian Stevenson (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Stevenson)

Also check out the case of Jame Linegar ()

Many people experience the phenomenon of their lives 'flashing before their eyes' before a near death experience. As a crude analogy, this is equivalent of the tape being rewound to reset all memories prior to the next incarnation. Many children who recall previous lives typically recall a very violent and unexpected sudden death where perhaps this process didn't occur and the tape wasn't reset, allowing their memories to persist.

If you want to try past life regression hypnosis, check out the following ()
I tried it once and to be honest, I wouldn't do it again. Very scary and very vivid.

I hope I have a much better next life with a loving family and I hope I come back soon. It's saddens me and panic me to leave because there are so much I wanted to do and see before I was brutally being 2 1/2 years ago from my family leaving me bed ridden. I'm a good person. I hope I get a better roots and a better life so badly because I want to come back so happy and I love life and I loved where I was at before life was robbed of me.

It's been a living nightmare and I hope the next life will be so much better. I don't know. I'm scared. I get panic but I have to go. I can't live like this anymore. It's such a struggle I need help setting up my will. It's hard to drive. I can't drive. Evil people destroy the life of mine, and they got away with it. From the reincarnation research I know there is no karma, but I just hope for a better next life with loving parents that support me and I hope I will be born in a similar location to where I am now in much better circumstances I wonder if this is possible

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, matt1968, OldDrummer and 3 others
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Thanks for posting the James Linegar video, OldDrummer - for people who think death is the end. It's not. It's more like the beginning.

When I was very little an angel came down to earth with me and we played together. I remember her very well.

I'm sure your next life will be far different and far better, Reborn87. I guess for some reason it was felt that you needed this experience on earth this time, probably a testing for some higher position. The best people seem to have the hardest time of it here on earth.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, matt1968 and rozeske
T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
Glad I don't believe in reincarnation as terrifying thought to me.
I said yes, all of it- i'd want to remember that life isn't worth it, that my life was pointless, so that I could ctb asap instead of wasting years of false hope. I don't want a different life, I want no life

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, rozeske and matt1968
M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
I've been looking a lot at these stories and research on reincarnation this last year or so.

I just don't know - they're fascinating, aren't they.

It's incredible what contrasting experiences humans can have - in some ways I've had very different ones. But I'm somehow (AVPD probably) emotionally disordered and it feels it's really cut me down this time.

I'd probably take most set of rebirth life conditions without this emotional pain to try and contend with.

• Love
Reactions: Byebyemap, sserafim and rozeske