• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Can someone explain to me why the manufacturer writes:
"The highest gas pressure at the inlet" is 20 MPa (otherwise: 200 bar)
If the last digit on the regulator itself (left circle) is 25 MPa (otherwise: 250 bar)?

And another question:
The manufacturer writes that the maximum nitrogen flow is 30 l/min
. I see the number 30 on the RED scale.
But the l/min designation is written in black, which means l/min should be shown on a BLACK circle.
The green scale corresponds to the green letters of the MPa

Why is it so fucking difficult?

I do not understand which circle (Black or Red) eventually shows the consumption of l/min (on the right circle)

Some of the buyers also asked questions on the site about what this or that scale on the regulator means.

But sensible answers were not received

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240103_104103_com.android.chrome_edit_113420341883734.jpg
    Screenshot_20240103_104103_com.android.chrome_edit_113420341883734.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: limeoctave
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Can someone explain to me why the manufacturer writes:
"The highest gas pressure at the inlet" is 20 MPa (otherwise: 200 bar)
If the last digit on the regulator itself (left circle) is 25 MPa (otherwise: 250 bar)?
If you look at the gauge on the left, there's a red mark at 200. So even though the readings go up to 250 bar, it's recommended to not use a cylinder higher that 200bar
And another question:
The manufacturer writes that the maximum nitrogen flow is 30 l/min
. I see the number 30 on the RED scale.
But the l/min designation is written in black, which means l/min should be shown on a BLACK circle.
The green scale corresponds to the green letters of the MPa
I see what you mean about the LPM designation being in black. Does the seller state that it goes up to 30lpm? If it does, then the red probably signifies the LPM; not sure what the third, outer black readings are for.

If you're unsure, maybe contact the seller and ask. Or else look for one with a flowmeter that has LPM.
65953e896d8bd26155683b35

Attachments

• 61S1SiMspOL.jpg
    61S1SiMspOL.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: limeoctave and Justnotme
S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024
Why is it so fucking difficult?

EXACTLY!! I've been scrounging the money together to buy everything. And now I'm more afraid than ever that I'm going to fuck this up too, just as I have everything else in life. But I guess the SCUBA masks were built to connect to oxygen tanks, so all these adapters, regulators, etc. are necessary for nitrogen CTB. Guess I just have to keep reading and cross my fingers. If it doesn't work, then I'm literally just going to lay down in a tent in the middle of nowhere until I die from starvation/dehydration. Sick of all this shit!

• Aww..
Reactions: Justnotme
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
EXACTLY!! I've been scrounging the money together to buy everything. And now I'm more afraid than ever that I'm going to fuck this up too, just as I have everything else in life. But I guess the SCUBA masks were built to connect to oxygen tanks, so all these adapters, regulators, etc. are necessary for nitrogen CTB. Guess I just have to keep reading and cross my fingers. If it doesn't work, then I'm literally just going to lay down in a tent in the middle of nowhere until I die from starvation/dehydration. Sick of all this shit!
It's horrible. I am so sorry. We are in a prison without bars 😔😔😔
If you look at the gauge on the left, there's a red mark at 200. So even though the readings go up to 250 bar, it's recommended to not use a cylinder higher that 200bar

I see what you mean about the LPM designation being in black. Does the seller state that it goes up to 30lpm? If it does, then the red probably signifies the LPM; not sure what the third, outer black readings are for.

If you're unsure, maybe contact the seller and ask. Or else look for one with a flowmeter that has LPM.
View attachment 125987
Thank you very much for the answer and for the advice!
I have written to the seller, but he is not responding yet.
I don't expect to get a good answer from him, because some customer asked the seller what the black chart on the right pressure gauge is for.
And the seller simply replied, what is the right pressure gauge for, and what is the left pressure gauge for.
That is, the seller did not answer the question.

I also wrote to a forum for welders in my country.
But they don't answer me there either

In my country, there is a regulator with a "thermometer" only for Argon
And I'm afraid to order a regulator from another country.
I think that when transporting the regulator from abroad, the regulator can easily be damaged

Last edited:
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Some regulators have two outputs with different ranges of controlled flow. It looks like this one is designed for 0 - 4 LPM and 0 - 30 LPM.