K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
Question: how come you can't use typical anti nausea medicine with SN? Finding antiemetics is a bit difficult especially since I don't want to wait 2+ weeks for it to come in with the chance of it getting taken at customs.

If I were to have an empty stomach and take normal anti nausea medicine such as dramamine or similar (meclizine, dimenhydrinate) wouldn't I still not vomit?

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and Minudah
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
From my understanding, things other than dopamine antagonists don't the right brain reduce vomiting from poison. I read that dramamine doesn't work because it's for motion sickness and stuff

Reactions: Kim and chrijo
K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
From my understanding, things other than dopamine antagonists don't the right brain reduce vomiting from poison. I read that dramamine doesn't work because it's for motion sickness and stuff
Hmm and there's no OTC alternative huh? This sucks

Reactions: Minudah
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
Hmm and there's no OTC alternative huh? This sucks
If you can buy things on eBay you should be able to get them there. I can pm you the two I ordered with a Visa gift card

Reactions: SMarie1204
K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
If you can buy things on eBay you should be able to get them there. I can pm you the two I ordered with a Visa gift card
Yeah I know the issue is a lot of places don't deliver to Canada and the ones that do take forever 2+ weeks and I don't want to wait that long. I was hoping to just fast and then take anti nausea medicine and then take my sn honestly