GorgeousGuillotine

GorgeousGuillotine

My world never stops spinning
Oct 18, 2023
I lost my dream job at 22. I'm now 26 and still regret not offing myself in the store that day when they fired me. My life has just spiraled since then. Do you have a time when you attempted or almost did and constantly regret it not ending?

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, nihilistic_dragon, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to severe autism, and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I regret not ending my life by the age of 18, because I'm 29 now, and that whole time was just pain and suffering, more and more.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and lizzywizzy09
L

lizzywizzy09

Arcanist
May 11, 2024
My life was ruined in my early 20's. I essentially killed myself then and didn't realize it. Been operating on rust and fumes since. Hopefully for not much longer.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
4.5 years ago when I had fresh LW SN in my hand I should have killed myself then . 2.5 years ago when I had fresh DD Industrial SN I should have killed myself then. 4.5 Years passed like it seemed a few days a blink of an eye. I blinked and 4.5 years passed and I have made zero progress on my suicide goal . Things have only gotten worse. I wouldn't have missed anything in the last 4.5 years only a lot of suffering. I need to kill myself asap

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and lizzywizzy09
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Whilst I did wish that I wouldn't survive past 18, I can't say that I regret not trying to kill myself as suicide simply isn't on that scale to where I can regret not killing myself. Suicide is perhaps one of the bravest thing that a human can do. To not have killed myself by a specific age is reasonable due to the harsh magnitude of suicide. I do hope that I manage to kill myself soon enough otherwise I may have regrets

Reactions: lizzywizzy09
DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
My life was ruined in my early 20's. I essentially killed myself then and didn't realize it. Been operating on rust and fumes since. Hopefully for not much longer.
This best summarizes; except mine was ruined in early 30s.

kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
Yeah, back in 2022. I was hours away from slipping out and I called emergency services. It wasn't an acute attempt, just the result of my overall health, substance abuse, and lack of self-care (CTB on the slow installment plan).

The doctors were amazed I survived. Looking back, I should have just stayed in my recliner and closed my eyes. Instead, I placed that call because I didn't want my kids to come over only to find me there.

Slipping away would have been so much better. Now, I have to push myself down the slide.

freakshow

freakshow

Jun 30, 2024
I regret failing my suicide attempt at 15, but I wish i hadnt attempt it. my life spiraled so much after that
if I had a chance at happiness I pretty much destroyed it because of this attempt

uglyugly

uglyugly

Aug 24, 2024
I had a dream job in my 40s. I woke up every day and couldn't believe how incredibly lucky I was. Since that ended over 14 years ago, I have wanted to die nearly every day. My life has zero meaning despite looking for something to fill the void over and over and over and over.

There was this night on the shore of Lake Superior in Michigan. I realize I wish I would have died that night, because it was the last time I've been at peace in my life. That was 2008. I should have walked into the lake. Even in summer, that lake is cold as hell and eventually hypothermia would have taken over.