F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It kicked in and I'm having bad trip lol! Whoops! Not very much just little tiny bit. I had this disabled lady bitch at me at Walgreens that I cut in front of her in the line to the cashier lol! It was total bullshit and the cashier looked at me like she totally new it was bullshit too. What a trip. I'm like I didn't see u anywhere around where the heck do u come from lol! I wanted to say some very mean things but I might want to go back to that Walgreens so I held my tongue lol! She was trying to throw it in my face that she's disabled and expects special treatment. I apologized as a tactic to de-escalate the situation but she kept increasing her hostile reaction. I hate it when pple do this type of stuff.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, Kira, mediocre and 3 others
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Aw. I'm sorry you're having a bad trip, love. But hopefully you're doing a bit better now, shroom-wise, that is... And honestly, it's one of the reasons why I hate going out and shopping. People can be so god damn rude and inconsiderate. My heart goes out to people living with disabilities, but it also doesn't give you the excuse to be rude and act entitled in general... Just know we're here for you.

Sending you my love. :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape and mediocre