FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it tiresome and insensitive when people repeat the nonsense that life is "beautiful" even on a place that is supposed to be a suicide forum. Sadly this site has went downhill as I used to see it as a safe space to vent about my wish to die, now it's just filled with random discussions rather than suicide related posts and if you use it to vent about your pain you just get labelled "pro-death" simply for hating life and believing that the right to die is a human right, like seriously people are already suffering enough without that.

Like I thought the whole point of this place was to allow suicidal people a safe space to vent but this is anything but a safe space now, rather it's just like anywhere else, I wouldn't be surprised if they started putting suicide hotlines everywhere.
But anyway venting is like an outlet for many people but of course pro-lifers will never be able to understand that, they just lash out and insult at anything that doesn't meet their worldview, sad that this has become a place for life is beautiful random posts rather than a place for people to vent their wish to die. I'm sorry if I'm being too "pro death" for having awareness of how existence isn't beautiful but rather hellish, if you prefer death over everything you will just be hated for it.

But existence really could never be beautiful and it's just insane to me when people act like it is when in fact existence has caused nothing but harm and endless torment all throughout history, it's horrifying how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist. The only comfort for me could ever lie in death, ceasing to exist is the only way to find peace and safety from suffering, there is nothing beautiful about how existing beings have been tormented in this meaningless existence all throughout history, it's a terrible tragedy how life even exists at all.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 31858, Sagew0789, butterfly000 and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yeah, I got no idea what's so beautiful about suffering and hardship or slaving our lives away until we die naturally anyway? Also, yeah, logically, death is desirable to me as it's impossible to suffer and it's impossible to suffer due to lack of experiencing natural human needs or preferred human wants. Death is peaceful if it's guaranteed to be permanent non existence which I feel like it would be

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I'm really sorry you feel this way :(
But please remember it was never meant to be a place created just to vent about your wish to die. It's just one of many possibilities here. I agree life is a terrible experience and it feels like a trap, but everyone deserves to cope with it in their own way. It's probably one of brain's tricks to make us believe life may be good. I actually envy you sometimes, that you are so sure of what your opinion on the world is. I'm way more lost.

I get it why you feel like it's not a safe space for you and that you feel more pro-suicide than most people here but you're definitely more than allowed to continue venting everyday. I'm sure everyone with just a tiny bit of brain in their heads is okay with that. And please ignore anyone who doesn't let you express what you need to express. Your thoughts are VALID and feel free to share them with us. If anyone has a problem with that, too bad. Why would you care?

Reactions: divinemistress36
Sagew0789

Sagew0789

Almost there
Jul 10, 2023
And please ignore anyone who doesn't let you express what you need to express. Your thoughts are VALID and feel free to share them with us. If anyone has a problem with that, too bad. Why would you care?
I get what you're trying to say and i find it difficult to not care about other, as how they feel about me can help me understand my action. Ofc that only goes for irl ppl and I know don't have to but I do cause I dont want anything I do to affect some I care about negatively even if I have to face consequence. Right now I'm stuck between pleasing others or do me, but no matter what I end up doing even if I don't do anything people are going to use my words and my actions against me.

this place used to be somewhere I can be without the judgements of being "pro death" but it's different now.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I find it tiresome and insensitive when people repeat the nonsense that life is "beautiful" even on a place that is supposed to be a suicide forum. Sadly this site has went downhill as I used to see it as a safe space to vent about my wish to die, now it's just filled with random discussions rather than suicide related posts and if you use it to vent about your pain you just get labelled "pro-death" simply for hating life and believing that the right to die is a human right, like seriously people are already suffering enough without that.

Like I thought the whole point of this place was to allow suicidal people a safe space to vent but this is anything but a safe space now, rather it's just like anywhere else, I wouldn't be surprised if they started putting suicide hotlines everywhere.
But anyway venting is like an outlet for many people but of course pro-lifers will never be able to understand that, they just lash out and insult at anything that doesn't meet their worldview, sad that this has become a place for life is beautiful random posts rather than a place for people to vent their wish to die. I'm sorry if I'm being too "pro death" for having awareness of how existence isn't beautiful but rather hellish, if you prefer death over everything you will just be hated for it.

But existence really could never be beautiful and it's just insane to me when people act like it is when in fact existence has caused nothing but harm and endless torment all throughout history, it's horrifying how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist. The only comfort for me could ever lie in death, ceasing to exist is the only way to find peace and safety from suffering, there is nothing beautiful about how existing beings have been tormented in this meaningless existence all throughout history, it's a terrible tragedy how life even exists at all.
How is saying life can not be beautiful any different than someone dismissing a pro-death view? People are stardust, humans haven't been around long and everyone dies in the blink of an eye of a star. The vast majority of the universe does not have life, all the other human species are dead mostly by humanity's hand, and over 99.99% of species ever to exist on earth are extinct. Humans have killed so many species, tortured so many animals, and are generally okay with torturing animals smarter than dogs for pleasure, etc. Whether humanity survives the great AI filter is up for debate. Dating someone of a different skin color could get you ostracized not too long ago. This same mentality can be prescribed as to why in many cultures are people are so against suicide even in the terminally ill and is based on culture, emotion, etc. It was never based on logic.
I'm really sorry you feel this way :(
But please remember it was never meant to be a place created just to vent about your wish to die. It's just one of many possibilities here. I agree life is a terrible experience and it feels like a trap, but everyone deserves to cope with it in their own way. It's probably one of brain's tricks to make us believe life may be good. I actually envy you sometimes, that you are so sure of what your opinion on the world is. I'm way more lost.

I get it why you feel like it's not a safe space for you and that you feel more pro-suicide than most people here but you're definitely more than allowed to continue venting everyday. I'm sure everyone with just a tiny bit of brain in their heads is okay with that. And please ignore anyone who doesn't let you express what you need to express. Your thoughts are VALID and feel free to share them with us. If anyone has a problem with that, too bad. Why would you care?
I was here when this site was originally created- it was created as a place where you could openly talk about suicide without judgment and properly research how to die, due to Reddit deciding it could decide for everyone that suicide and supporting the right to die was wrong.

Last edited: