J

joshua9119

Nov 9, 2023
Hello. This is not about suicide, but I decided to put it in this thread because it has to do with safety for the psychologically vulnerable.

According to science, the sun is scheduled to reach its maximum around 2024-2026, and the solar flares that will be released on earth at that time will have some effects.

This is where I would like to start. In spiritual circles, people are calling this event as if it is the fulfillment of the end-of-the-century prophecy and the arrival of the millennial kingdom. I also bought some so-called power stones at a ridiculously high price this year during a time of psychological weakness, and I feel that the number of people who are into spirituality has increased considerably compared to 20-30 years ago. It is one thing if you just love nature or study meditation, but many times prophecies have failed to come true. However, it is inexcusable to continue to deceive the spiritually weak when the prophecies have failed so many times.

I would like to hear your opinions and thoughts. Thank you
❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
Wait I'm confused.. so you want to inform or warn people of this end of the century prophecy? I've honestly never heard of this but I can't say I'm surprised. Spiritual ''gurus'' (grifters) seem to have a knack for twisting very real data to fit their own narrative. Honestly though, you don't need a prophecy to be concerned for the future. Climate change paired with a failing economy, healthcare system, food/water shortages and housing crisis may be a huge leading factor in the potential collapse of our society (as we know it). I'm sure solar flares might add more fuel to the fire as well, but it wont lead to our ultimate demise. Moreso it'll be a slow death by a thousand cuts scenario from multiple factors at play all at once--and in a much more broader timeframe (hopefully).

Spiritualism can be useful in helping you mentally prepare if SHTF, but I'd say learning how to grow your own food, live self-sustainably and forming mutual connections would benefit you just as well.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep