Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
This is only of interest if you plan to use an agent which causes respiratory depression and want your suicide to look like a natural death. Anyway, I went to the doctor the other day because I had difficulties breathing. I was thoroughly examined and to my surprise I'm evidently in good shape. They couldn't find anything, said that it's a normal viral infection and gave me an inhaler. Seems about right. Now, the thing is that I plan to use a strong alcohol which causes respiratory depression and only can be detected with gas chromatography. It struck me that if they look at my medical history and see that I've had breathing problems, maybe they won't do an autopsy or at least not a thorough one. I'd say that a visit or two to the doctor can improve the chances of such a death to pass as natural. Just a thought.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rabitfever and Brick In The Wall
G

Goodbye710

Student
Jul 12, 2020
Good info.

Which alcohol were you planning on?

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
2M2B.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Goodbye710
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Interesting and plausible idea you have here. I'm sure there's a few other things that could be staged to raise less suspicion with this method as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
In the UK yes there would still be an autopsy as its not an expected death. Can't speak for other countries.

Reactions: Sensei