InkBlot

InkBlot

What Do You See?
Sep 17, 2018
Perhaps Stateside the FBI is cracking down on N, because it just became the #1 death penalty drug. Maybe they knew for a while and were trying to round up loose ends. Just read this today, kinda makes sense for them to want to keep these methods to themselves.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I didn't see anything in that article about an FBI stateside crackdown on anything.

Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
N isn't actually used in the death penalty. Three drugs are used: Sodium Thiopental for sedation, pancuronium bromide to paralyze the person, and potassium chloride for euthanasia. Potassium chloride is extremely painful if the person is not sedated. N is used for animal euthanasia. I'm not sure if injecting N is as lethal as drinking it in bulk.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
N isn't actually used in the death penalty. Three drugs are used: Sodium Thiopental for sedation, pancuronium bromide to paralyze the person, and potassium chloride for euthanasia. Potassium chloride is extremely painful if the person is not sedated. N is used for animal euthanasia. I'm not sure if injecting N is as lethal as drinking it in bulk.

N is frequently used now because of shortages of those other drugs. Drug companies don't want their products used for executions and there have been several court cases about old drugs being used, or unapproved substitutions, or botched experiments. If you google "lethal injection drug shortage" you can read all about it.

Reactions: Bardia, Ladylethal and inconsequential
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
it is now federally, single drug pentobarbital

Reactions: Bardia and inconsequential
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
You're out of date.

The three drug protocol was the norm until a few years back, and still is in some states where they can source the drugs, but a single dose of pentobarbital is being used in an increasing number of states

Reactions: jake3d, Soul and inconsequential
Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
The US sucks.
Let's blame Trump.

• Love
Reactions: onlyinsleep, Boochky, RainAndSadness and 4 others
InkBlot

InkBlot

What Do You See?
Sep 17, 2018
I didn't see anything in that article about an FBI stateside crackdown on anything.

No, but if you read the forums you hear about raids, etc. Possible the switch to N, is related to all the raids Stateside atleast.

N became the #1 drug for death penalty, today. Hence the article's date.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
No, but if you read the forums you hear about raids, etc. Possible the switch to N, is related to all the raids Stateside atleast.

N became the #1 drug for death penalty, today. Hence the article's date.
I guess if you believe every unsubstantiated hysterical rumor posted on the internet, conjecturing a bullshit theory to support those rumors seems....perfectly logical.
:wink:
I won't disturb your bullshit theory by pointing out that if the government wanted N for executions, they could legally obtain pharmaceutical-grade real N; they would have no need to use half-potency black-market N from a mexican veterinarian.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: omoidarui and Soul
InkBlot

InkBlot

What Do You See?
Sep 17, 2018
I guess if you believe every unsubstantiated hysterical rumor posted on the internet, conjecturing a bullshit theory to support those rumors seems....perfectly logical.
I won't disturb your bullshit theory by pointing out that if the government wanted N for executions, they could legally obtain pharmaceutical-grade real N; they would have no need to use half-potency black-market N from a mexican veterinarian.

Wow, nice response. After this response to you, I will promptly ignore/block you simply because youre rude as shit.

1. I never implied the government is acquiring civilian N to execute people. I stated that this switch to N as the primary death penalty drug was probably in the pipeline for a while, and the government didn't want civilians to have access to that same drug now more than ever.

2. I guess youre one of those people who wont believe anything until it happens to them, or one of those "Hey it got cold this year, climate change is bullshit. " I know personally a few people who were questioned/searched in relation to N. People from this site who have verified their identity and locayion with me. Why lie about a method in private when they could easily fear monger in public. It makes no sense to lie to me, when I could easily verify it and call them out on their shit. I don't tolerate liars.

3. My point of this entire post was to show a coincidence, thats all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vidar33, Bardia and Soul
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Wow, nice response. After this response to you, I will promptly ignore/block you simply because youre rude as shit.

1. I never implied the government is acquiring civilian N to execute people. I stated that this switch to N as the primary death penalty drug was probably in the pipeline for a while, and the government didn't want civilians to have access to that same drug now more than ever.

2. I guess youre one of those people who wont believe anything until it happens to them, or one of those "Hey it got cold this year, climate change is bullshit. " I know personally a few people who were questioned/searched in relation to N. People from this site who have verified their identity and locayion with me. Why lie about a method in private when they could easily fear monger in public. It makes no sense to lie to me, when I could easily verify it and call them out on their shit. I don't tolerate liars.

3. My point of this entire post was to show a coincidence, thats all.
Your point was to create more bullshit rumors, to support other bullshit rumors. Now you're all pissy because someone pointed it out. Yawn.

• Hugs
Reactions: jake3d
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
@InkBlot, @not_a_robot is indeed caustic as a mo'fo' but they're one of the wonders of the forum as well. You'll miss a lot of humour and insight if you block them. I recommend giving them a try, even though I empathise strongly with the shock of taking a full dose right in the face. :sick:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Boochky, Etherealdignity333, Ixtabba and 2 others
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
The Federal and State Governments are indeed finding it difficult to source appropriate supplies of phenobarbital. The stuff is there, alright, but manufacturers will not supply for execution use. The EU has banned the sale for execution use, and within the US companies like Pfizer refuse to supply too, and they place a contractual block on their customers on selling on to government agencies for capital punishment use.

Many state governments are looking to their legal alternative methods of execution in order to get around any shortages. Some states allow condemned persons to choose their method of death, from a short shortlist, and this right may have to be legislatively withdrawn.

As the newspapers tell us, Federal authorities are currently restarting the procedure of carrying out executions, and have initially scheduled the executions of five men on Federal Death Rows.

It's interesting to note that three (I think) states are potentially introducing nitrogen gas inhalation as an alternative. None, AFAIK have actually used it yet. Alabama, Mississippi and Oklahoma.

Reactions: Bardia
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
@InkBlot, @not_a_robot is indeed caustic as a mo'fo' but they're one of the wonders of the forum as well. You'll miss a lot of humour and insight if you block them. I recommend giving them a try, even though I empathise strongly with the shock of taking a full dose right in the face. :sick:
gasp!
How *dare* you defend me? After I said "Yawn."!

Good day, Madam!
I said, Good day!
Download 6

• Love
Reactions: Soul
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
The Federal and State Governments are indeed finding it difficult to source appropriate supplies of phenobarbital. The stuff is there, alright, but manufacturers will not supply for execution use.
Isn't that odd? Why didn't they have a problem procuring the previous drugs they were using?
even though I empathise strongly with the shock of taking a full dose right in the face.
As someone who's spent way too much of his life on other places on the internet, I can't really. That seems so harmless, almost cute.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul and not_a_robot
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Isn't that odd? Why didn't they have a problem procuring the previous drugs they were using?

They did. You gots to read more of the posts: drug companies aren't keen to have their products used in executions.

Reactions: Bardia, not_a_robot and dreamsofdestruction
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018

As someone who's spent way too much of his life on other places on the internet, I can't really. That seems so harmless, almost cute.
That right there is why the internets destroyed the world

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
gasp!
How *dare* you defend me? After I said "Yawn."!

Good day, Madam!
I said, Good day!
View attachment 14020

You hadn't written "yawn" yet when I started writing that, mistery (that's the trans form of missy, in case anyone's unclear). So there. And whose fault is it if the facts about you are all stunning!

Reactions: not_a_robot
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
They did. You gots to read more of the posts: drug companies aren't keen to have their products used in executions.
Maybe I do, the weather is making me lazy. Just thought because they're been succesfully killing people for decades... :I

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and Soul
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019

Well, there were an increasing number of botched executions using the three drug protocol, and Obama instituted a review into execution methods.
As @Soul mentions above, the pharmaceutical companies don't like their products being used in executions.

Furthermore, medical professionals are similarly unwilling to supervise the execution procedures meaning that untrained prison staff are carrying out procedures for which they may have no proper qualification. Even things like inserting cannulae have caused botched attempts.
Sure, even well trained and experienced medical professionals sometimes have trouble finding a vein, especially in cases of people who have a long term history of illicit drug use, but if such problems arise than they are at least better placed to sort the problem out than prison guards.

I am not sure about any stance which may have been taken by the American Medical Association regarding the participation of their registrants in judicial executions.*

*Edit. Found this:- https://www.ama-assn.org/delivering-care/ethics/capital-punishment

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul and dreamsofdestruction
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
Seems like N is impossibly hard to get hold of. When even governments have problems sourcing it, actually getting it as a private citizen seems like winning the lottery.

I really need N!

If I had N I wouldn't worry so much about how my end would be. I don't want to suffer more than strictly necessary. Life hasn't been a walk on roses for me. Am I destined to suffer on my deathbed as well?

If someone managed to build a stable and secure N provider operation they would make money like picking stones on the beach.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Seems like N is impossibly hard to get hold of. When even governments have problems sourcing it, actually getting it as a private citizen seems like winning the lottery.

I really need N!

If I had N I wouldn't worry so much about how my end would be. I don't want to suffer more than strictly necessary. Life hasn't been a walk on roses for me. Am I destined to suffer on my deathbed as well?

If someone managed to build a stable and secure N provider operation they would make money like picking stones on the beach.
The problem is no one really knows this market exists. A chemist would have to come across the pph

InkBlot

InkBlot

What Do You See?
Sep 17, 2018

I'd agree with you, but to blanketly assume I'm pot stirring for funsies is shitty too. My intentions were as I stated, notarobot chooses to be a skeptic. People like them are why I already am not super active, I don't tolerate being shitty for zero reason. This place is to support each other, not "herp derp im an internet expert, youre all wrong." Ignoring that person is more simple than having the equivalent of a flat earthing anti vaxxer on every post saying the moon landing was staged and wading through their posts.

Thank you though @Soul

• Hugs
Reactions: ImpendingExit45 and Soul
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018

I really need N!

China had that for years, a succession of sellers, the powdered form, all tested legit, and then it suddenly stopped when the last one, "Johnson", vanished. Why did it stop and why has no one else in the whole world filled the gap? It is such a high profit business, especially in poor countries where n may even be legal or at least easy to get. China is such a wide open chaotic market where factories process sewer oil that unscrupulous restaurants cook food in - for their own people not overseas! - to fake medicines - again for their own people - animals on the critically endangered list, etc etc, but no more N. Why is A the only one in the whole world selling the vet bottles? Why no competition? Are these sellers secretly government connected? Has A disappeared now too?

Reactions: riverstyx