untildeathdousapart

untildeathdousapart

Dec 2, 2023
some may have seen my other post, where i talked about the recent loss of my best friend. I have just found out that it was suicide and not an accident. She had a bad episode with her ptsd and one led to another. In a way i feel relieved that it was no accident but at the same time it just makes me more sad. We messaged hours earlier and i feel like i maybe could've done something, which i know i couldnt. Perhaps I'm also slightly blaming the psychward where she was already staying at. I keeep thinking "they could've done something!" but i know that sometimes it's just inevitable. I miss her dearly and my own mental struggles have been at its worst. I'm hoping her funeral will be held soon, in hopes to find a bit of closure to her again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise, Forever Sleep, StaticCryBabye and 4 others
D

Deleted member 65988

I think finding closure in all this is good thing for you but losing a friend like really, really must be a painful thing to experience. I hope things get better with your mental struggles.

• Love
Reactions: Redacted24, nopointinlivingg and untildeathdousapart
voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
I couldn't imagine what it's like to lose your best friend, I wish you all the strength you'll need now.
Allow yourself time to grief, maybe even reflect on the good times if it's not too painful currently.
Take care of yourself and reach out if you need help.

N

nopointinlivingg

Jul 13, 2022
So sorry for your loss, but happy you found the closure you wanted/needed.

Reactions: untildeathdousapart
casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Damn I hope you can navigate through this in a good way. I've never experienced such a loss but I imagine it is not a good feeling.

Reactions: untildeathdousapart