• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

conversation

conversation

drive safe, be kind!
Nov 28, 2023
Hello all!
I am on here regarding accessible, cheap, possibly over the counter drugs or poison I may buy to go out! I've heard of SN being a simple method, however I am quite slow and the measurements for making SN seem quite confusing to me!
I ask for something over the counter, such as poisons or drugs/pills that I may take at a high dose to ctb, any and all help is appreciated! thanks!

• Love
Reactions: ren_b
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly suicide just isn't as straightforward as just reliably overdosing on very accessible pills. If people could easily die in such a way there wouldn't be all these posts on here of people struggling to find ways to reliably die, the reality is that we exist in this anti-suicide society where suicide is purposely made as inaccessible as possible.
But in general there is information about methods in the suicide resource compilation, I really wish that suicide is as easy as how you are describing.

Reactions: thinvy