• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
So I kinda want to call 988 just to see if it helps so I can tell myself I tried but I'm scared. How likely are they to send police to my house or force me into a mental institution? Also is there any way for me to avoid them tracking me like a vpn or something?

Reactions: Seered Doom and lament.
lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
I believe they can send the police against your will if they believe you are in need of it, which I guess just depends on what you tell them. If you are worried about that kind of thing then there are most likely hotlines that don't get the police involved in your country if you look for them online. I unfortunately do not remember any of the hotlines names but they do definitley exist.

Upvote 0
R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
It depends on where you live. In some places they call psych if you say you have a plan but in other places you have to say you will hurt yourself or others. Big thing is not to admit to having a plan. Just say you have suicidal thoughts but no plan or intent. Unfortunately I don't know much about the tracking aspect. It's always possible they will ask police for a wellness check.

Upvote 0
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I personally have never called any of them, and I wouldn't take any chances with it.

From what others stated here, depending on what you say (and what the operators on the other side of the hotline believe), they may/not send police or detain you depending on the level of risk. Some operators may err on the side of caution and be trigger-happy and that would be very unfortunate as it would be something that you cannot control. So I would just keep that in mind if you ever decide to call them.

Upvote 0