• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Sorry just one more question.
Should i start reducing the contacts with my son ?
This may make it slightly easier.
I feel so so sad and cannot stop crying right now.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Gavr1212, Scribble Fan and 4 others
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Hugs Lara

Been through this before. I hope you don't feel like I'm prying but do you meet at a contact centre? I'd say ithat would be nice to plan some nice days together doing fun memorable things together xx

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis and Soul
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Sorry just one more question.
Should i start reducing the contacts with my son ?
This may make it slightly easier.
I feel so so sad and cannot stop crying right now.
Nobody can know the answer to this. Even your son can at best make a guess, but he also can't predict how he will feel in five years.

Reactions: Lara Francis
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I would not reduce contact: your withdrawal might tip authorities to your intentions, and --more importantly-- less contact with your son would hurt you more than you already hurt and make it less likely you can endure long enough to be with him again.

Please, please be kind to yourself. Kindness for you will translate into kindness for him, if it helps you to reunite with him.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lara Francis
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hugs Lara

Been through this before. I hope you don't feel like I'm prying but do you meet at a contact centre? I'd say ithat would be nice to plan some nice days together doing fun memorable things. I'm not sure of circumstance but that's what I plan to do with the kids before xxx
I don't know if it makes it any easier, ts painful isn't it :(
No matter what I know deep down they'll be hurting so right now I'm trying to make the most of the time left
We have supervised visits in the community.xx

• Hugs
Reactions: Jen0804