• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BreathoSystems

Jun 4, 2021
This seems like a silly question and a bit vain considering, but is there any way to minimize swelling and redness in the face during hanging? I live with people, but was also considering ctb outside, and I would want my discovery to be the least amount horrifying and for my appearance to be least affected as it can be.

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I guess you could put a bag over your head. Just make sure you don't block the air unless you want to to use that as a way to add to the chances of dying.

Aside from that, I guess you just have to accept that corpses are creepy.

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
The thing is if your heart stops beating and you are hanging all the blood will accumulate in your lower body.
A depending on how long you were dead and what you ate or drank the days before you might smell and look horrible having pissed and shit yourself. It's not gonna be pretty. No way to know how bad it I'll be. sorry to say.

Reactions: CoolGuy9