Sep 9, 2018
  • Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: BruhXDDDDD, UninformedLover, cgrtt.brns and 32 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
It is so funny how so, so many people seem to want to shut down SS.

Well guess what folks who want to shut SS down:

1) You have ZERO clue what this site is all about, you have a linear narrow-minded view, so sad.

2) This site is a refuge for folks who can talk openly about their feelings with zero judgement, so damn nice.

3) Finally, and foremost there ALWAYS be some form of a site that is a haven for folks to sort everything out, with the internet now and please GET OVER IT and find a better use of one's energy, like helping folks instead of being 100% negative.

Walter

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, Tobacco, hexd and 13 others
Destiny Calls Me

Destiny Calls Me

Do I answer?
Nov 23, 2022
Do I dare attempt a civil discussion with this person when their brainstorming ideas like this. I always say where theres one, there will be more.

"One suggestion : We can start with reporting to intelligence bureaus such as the FBI and the CIA."

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those types of people are insane to me, it's disgusting to want to restrict suicide method options from people and force them to suffer. But anyway no matter what they say suicide will always be a human right. I don't even see the point at looking at it really as you don't need to do such a thing to know that it's nonsense.

Reactions: BruhXDDDDD, Suicidе, Source Energy and 1 other person
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Source Energy, AnonymousS, LastFlowers and 2 others
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I wonder if those stupid people actually have any brain cells left. People should do whatever they want. You cant force people to stay in this miserable world. People who think they saviors pissed me off. They shouldn't even exist. As always humans thinking they can own other's decisions. Let everyone decide if they wanna pull with this shit life do not force them to stay

• Hugs
Reactions: Source Energy, AnonymousS, Ringo and 2 others
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
What a noble mission those two folks are on to further isolate and villify suicidal people.

Reactions: TheBigBurden, AnonymousS, epic and 10 others
S

suisuiforum

Experienced
Jul 4, 2021
This is kind of ironic considering SS started as a subreddit and then got shut down, leading to the creation of this website. Even when we leave the platform and mind our own business here, they'll never stop attacking this place.

Reactions: woh6, Destiny Calls Me, epic and 8 others
resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
there ALWAYS be some form of a site that is a haven for folks to sort everything out, with the internet now
Do you happen to know of any others? If so, do you think you could DM them to me?

It's pretty concerning what's going on with SS now and I'd like to have a backup just in case lol.

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Rmeh

I'm not going to try so hard just to see the same "arguments" repeated ad nauseam.
I wonder if those stupid people actually have any brain cells left. People should do whatever they want. You cant force people to stay in this miserable world. People who think they saviors pissed me off. They shouldn't even exist. As always humans thinking they can own other's decisions. Let everyone decide if they wanna pull with this shit life do not force them to stay
You're expecting a lot from echo chamber users, as that's what subreddits become by their bare structure.

Reactions: Suicidе and Lammpz
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
Before it closed the only content on the sub was a chat thread, last I saw there were 16 comments on the thread & most comments from those other than the sub creator were positive.

earlier the Reddit app asked what I think of the sub…
9E75A99E EF19 4EF2 B6F9 32BB2C4F5FAE

Reactions: Lammpz
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
What kind of person even has the time for this?
If they're so set on life, why don't they have one?

They wonder why those set on suicide are still here..yet they refuse to question themselves and their avoidance of living the very life that they claim to covet so dearly…out there.

They're using this "mission" as a distraction from living their own lives and minding their own business.
Clearly there is a lack of purpose for them otherwise.

If they have so many spare hours on their hands then they'd be better spent trying to mitigate the actual sources of suffering that those who are still here are suffocating beneath.
But no. They choose, instead, to directly contribute to the suffering and the despair of those they purport to be "saving".

I think the only person they're genuinely keen on rescuing is the one(s) in the mirror, searching for liberation from the awful quiet that visits them in their momentary feelings of impotence within the dreadful monotony of their existence.
Oh the irony..

• Love
Reactions: Tobacco, Archness, ThisIsLife and 9 others
S

sigil_sara

Jan 18, 2023
Before it closed the only content on the sub was a chat thread, last I saw there were 16 comments on the thread & most comments from those other than the sub creator were positive.

earlier the Reddit app asked what I think of the sub…
View attachment 103994
These are probably the same folks that scream "life begins at conception"

Reactions: AnonymousS and Lammpz
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
I still can't believe that the first idea sprouted from that sub was to alert the FBI. Did anyone else see that? lol I could of swore they also mentioned the CIA but don't want to say that for sure in case my brain is making it up.

Reactions: sigil_sara, whywere, Lammpz and 1 other person
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Tentacrul and co. making echo chamber to support their fake virtue. These people love suicide nets and don't rly care why.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
>went private within a day of this thread

Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
Reddit
Funny GIF

Reactions: Skathon