• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
I used reddit to promo some entrepreneurial ventures and the feedback turned out pretty successful, then one of my accounts got permad and with it toppled the other dozen or so I had. Now I don't have a surefire way of building my platform (if you want to know, OF) and am worried about loss of income (I make 4 digits a month, but need to constantly gather new subs to keep this number steady and growing). Any new accounts I make are automatically banned within a couple of hours. Does anyone know how to circumvent this?

• Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't know exactly how platforms do it but they have ways to detect "alt accounts" even if VPNs are used. I would assume that AIs would als be able to detect similar writing style, behavior and all that. Imo you would need a genuinely new person / company to do that advertisement for you. Do your advertisements comply with reddit TOS?

It's never a good idea to build up an online business that depends on only one social media platform - they can ruin lives (income).

Reactions: Sylveon
Sylveon

Sylveon

Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
Don't Reddit bans work on a combination of IP and browser fingerprinting?

• Yay!
Reactions: GoatHerder, damienlerone03 and Praestat_Mori
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
You can appeal bans. If you did nothing, your account can be reinstated within hours.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori