MMB

MMB

Every form of refuge has its price
Mar 14, 2021
I guess the title says it all. I tried. I really did. But the "happiness" was only ever an illusion and maintaining the illusion took all my energy. So I'm back to where I was. At least nobody can accuse me of not trying!

• Hugs
Reactions: Downandout82, rationaltake, waitingforrest and 6 others
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
I guess the title says it all. I tried. I really did. But the "happiness" was only ever an illusion and maintaining the illusion took all my energy. So I'm back to where I was. At least nobody can accuse me of not trying!
It's ok. I would think it's the same for many of us here. Life is all we have. For me it's extremely hard to let go of this world even though every day just breathing is utter hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake and MMB
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
I feel you :aw:
🤗

• Hugs
Reactions: MMB
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are going through this. This life really can be so disappointing and depressing. To me, there is no such thing as happiness, I see life as only being suffering. I can imagine that it must be really tiring trying your best and for things not to go to plan, but after all we are all human and there is only so much that we can cope with. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: MMB