• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thatwasit

thatwasit

Jun 24, 2024
Anyone had any luck with either reconnecting or diminishing their anhedonia. And if yes, how and what steps are you taking to keep in tune and feel the feels.

Reactions: Grimpoteuthis
Grimpoteuthis

Grimpoteuthis

Your deep sea friend
Jul 1, 2023
I am looking for a solution to this as well. The void is too overwhelming and I am getting bored of being bored all the time. Good luck.

thatwasit

thatwasit

Jun 24, 2024
I am looking for a solution to this as well. The void is too overwhelming and I am getting bored of being bored all the time. Good luck.
Ive only learned it last year, and since slipping back and losing close connections. Life just feels hollow.

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Did you try stims?
They're not usually marketed as anti-depressants cause of well.. business reasons... but f.e. methylphenidate, modafinil do have anti-depressant effects.

thatwasit

thatwasit

Jun 24, 2024
Did you try stims?
They're not usually marketed as anti-depressants cause of well.. business reasons... but f.e. methylphenidate, modafinil do have anti-depressant effects.
Would need to be diagnosed with ADHD