• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

aiai

Feb 24, 2023
Hi, I am from a country where SN is considered an explosives pre-cursor and so if I'm found with concentrations more than 5%, I can be convicted as a terrorist or similar. I am currently in the middle of being convicted of importing drugs into my country... I feel like if I do go to jail for this, my future will be ruined and nothing I do will make my life better. I am also struggling with multiple mental health issues, and wish for everything to end. Can anyone recommend a good method to ctb without committing a crime? If I am preparing to ctb, and am caught, then I think I won't be able to actually ctb because they'll probably put me straight to jail.

I really am desperate. I've been trying to ctb for 14 years now, but never knew my old methods of od-ing on meds was never going to actually get me to ctb. I'm glad to have found this community, and I hope that you guys will be able to help me achieve my goal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disaster
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like a really awful situation to be trapped in, and I hate how difficult it is to leave this world. I think that with methods, all that anyone can really do is do their own research to decide what is best for themselves, it's a personal decision deciding what method is best as it depends on what is able to be accessed. Once you have a few more posts you will be able to access the search function, but anyway best wishes.

Reactions: Brave_it_Shiru, Asphyxiater and loveechoes
D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
I don't think it should work like that, it's your "job" find the method that suits your needs and limits. Unfortunately none of them is perfect, and no one can weight the risks and drawbacks for you. It's a personal decision. Take care, I hope you will either find a way to make your life enjoyable again, or a method of ctb that suits your needs and restrictions.

Reactions: anguila_anguila
E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
I hate how difficult it is to leave this world.

I know the feels. I've been planning exiting this "fake world of monsters" since quite some time. Mainly looking for a "peaceful, reliable and good" death.