• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I've been on SS for about three months now. Time is running out. I will be jumping in the next couple of weeks. I already have my spot. I am looking for recommendations for metaphysical videos pertaining to existence. Nothing can be to strange for me. I will be posting more regularly leading up to my jump. I will answer any and all questions about jumping or whatever. It is going to happen. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
It's just going to be a bunch of molecules of flesh fusing with molecules of concrete. The split second of "pain'' will be nothing more than an electrical signal sent from molecules of neurons to molecules of brain matter. An electrical signal with a magnitude that could likely be neautralized somewhat by a full bottle of alcohol. Then pure nothingness, which for me is the holy grail of existence or lack thereof.

The whole series stream for free:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lookoutbelow
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023

video about tibetan book of the dead

I

itwillallbeoverr

Dec 15, 2023
I want to hope for nothingness on the other side. And I am also planning to jump. Hoping for the best

Reactions: Lookoutbelow