Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
Good morning everyone. I wanted to ask about the most appropriate weapons for success. Considering that here in Italy there are many limitations and many firearms are not allowed. Which weapons are the most reliable among those allowed for sale to private individuals? Thank you

Alexandra0

Alexandra0

Don't be afraid of death
Sep 30, 2023
Shotgun 12 gauge

Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite and pthnrdnojvsc
Alexandra0

Alexandra0

Don't be afraid of death
Sep 30, 2023
I choose the largest buckshot and advise you. If you use it, you can simply put the barrel in your mouth without aiming anywhere, since it will still blow off part of your head. In an instant you will be gone, isn't that wonderful?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
I choose the largest buckshot and advise you. If you use it, you can simply put the barrel in your mouth without aiming anywhere, since it will still blow off part of your head. In an instant you will be gone, isn't that wonderful?
Does he have all this strength? If only my head would blow up and I could die in an instant. What is the biggest buckshot?

Alexandra0

Alexandra0

Don't be afraid of death
Sep 30, 2023
Of course, this type of weapon is very powerful. Initial speed 350 m/s. And our flesh is just bones and meat. 10 mm is the largest. I think any will do, but it's better to play it safe

Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
Of course, this type of weapon is very powerful. Initial speed 350 m/s. And our flesh is just bones and meat. 10 mm is the largest. I think any will do, but it's better to play it safe
Is it better to aim the rods on the palate slightly towards the back? It seems too good to be true.

Alexandra0

Alexandra0

Don't be afraid of death
Sep 30, 2023
You can point the muzzle at the brain stem, 45 degrees, to die for sure - it will be more correct

Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite and Marco77