• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
I have done some perusing of the various methods on here but I haven't settled on anything as of yet. My depressive lethargy seems to be getting worse so doing anything that requires extensive preparation is gonna be difficult. Money isn't really an issue as long as its in the >£2000 range. I was considering drugs (still not sure which) but the substantial risk of failure with a lot of them makes me apprehensive as I intend any future attempt to be a final one, plus the sheer terror of surviving while only worsening my situation. I'm not entirely opposed to more violent methods but I doubt my ability to carry them out since I'm a bit of a wuss (found self-harming with cuts hard to do, let alone anything heavier). Was also humouring the idea of dying by dehydration but I know it can take up to 2 weeks and I really doubt nobody would notice something's up by then, especially since I did a trial run of 24hrs and already noticed some cognitive decline. My priorities are as follows in order:

-Odds of success
-Relative painlessness
-Ease of access

Any insights would be appreciated.

Also, is there anything resembling a search function on this forum?

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

Take ya pick. No way would I tell anyone which method they should choose. Do your research and make you own decision. Anyone telling you to use X or Y could, potentially, leave themselves open to repercussions.

Reactions: justwannadie and KnightBlade
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Look to the top right corner of your screen for the search function.

There was that 17-year-old Dutch girl in the news who died by not eating or drinking recently. She got palliative care though so she could have been sedated to the point of unconsciousness while dying of dehydration. Not so easy if you don't have help drugging you out of your mind during that final week+.

WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
You may want to read the ppeh, it has a similar chart. Also considering ones peaceful could very easily be anothers nightmare, you may want read up the methods, atleast not whole threads but the post that describes the method and see what works for you, take it from there. For instance dehydration that you've mentioned isn't even considered by many as a viable method or even peaceful and yet it is indeed a method just like any other. Now whether it works for you or whether its peaceful for you is the question and only you know the answer to them.