Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
I've found that when I go out lately I've been ignoring things I used to be very careful about. I've stopped looking both ways when crossing the street, buckling my seatbelt, and I'm not even walking on the sidewalk anymore, just on the edge of the road. I walk through the bad part of town more often, and I've started procrastinating on everything.
Is this just getting careless and giving up, or is it a part of wanting to CTB?

• Hugs
Reactions: antigone_iris, SmellyRat, BrokenAlien and 3 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've found that when I go out lately I've been ignoring things I used to be very careful about. I've stopped looking both ways when crossing the street, buckling my seatbelt, and I'm not even walking on the sidewalk anymore, just on the edge of the road. I walk through the bad part of town more often, and I've started procrastinating on everything.
Is this just getting careless and giving up, or is it a part of wanting to CTB?
I've been very self destructive and reckless in the past when I was suicidal and lived to greatly regret it.

You stop caring about normal survival. You do things that can cause you a lot of long term problems.
It's a time to be careful about this. Don't allow the strong desire to die cause you to be so careless. You have to remain mindful that as long as you are still alive, you need to take the normal every day precautions as always.

Reactions: Élégie, conveniently_dead, antigone_iris and 2 others
mrease

mrease

store brand sadboi
Nov 3, 2020
I'm also getting reckless.

• Hugs
Reactions: antigone_iris and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
You could just end up in an even worse state for the rest of your life, so please try to hold it back.

• Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Élégie, Annuisha and 2 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
giphy.gif

Last edited:
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Yeah I've been like this for the past 10 years

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
flower

flower

on the moon
Feb 23, 2020
I've done some reckless shit at my lowest points, which when I look back seem like things I would never do. agree with @Meditation guide, if you lean into this behaviour you could end up a lot worse off when you start to think clearly again.

Reactions: Annuisha and Meditation guide