D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
Probably too good to be true but thought I would check just in case?

H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
I wouldn't trust any words that are listed on that scam site. They are know to scam people out of their money.

Notice the subtile sentence at the end: If you think the process is too difficult then contact us and buy Nembutal directly

• Yay!
Reactions: GasMonkey, appalachian moon, Terapint and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 4993

Synthesis of Barbiturates - Erowid

Synthesis of Barbiturates. from "Recreational Drugs" by Professor Buzz .... Pentobarbitone. (Called Nembutal or Pentobarbital.) 26.7 g of clean metallic sodium are dissolved in 400 g of anhydrous (dry) ethanol.

Good luck :-)

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Done182
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
We need chemists on this site.
I am more likely to persuade a vet that I am some kind of animal so that he would agree to prescribe me N.

Reactions: lostangel, Done182, whatever1111 and 4 others
D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
Th
Synthesis of Barbiturates - Erowid
Synthesis of Barbiturates. from "Recreational Drugs" by Professor Buzz .... Pentobarbitone. (Called Nembutal or Pentobarbital.) 26.7 g of clean metallic sodium are dissolved in 400 g of anhydrous (dry) ethanol.

Good luck :-)
That's interesting thanks, how would one get 400g Of dry ethanol? I'm not sure you can get dry ethanol in powder form, only liquid, might be wrong, thanks for your help

W

whereisfreedom

Student
Feb 3, 2019
Isn't it possible to hire chemists laboratories in China for this?
I know that there are laboratories which make ''normal'' chemicals for their industry-partners worldwide but at the same time stuff like fentanyle and synthetic cannabis for europe and northamerica. They want only money and probably criminal-organisations like Triad hire them to make all stuff like fentanyle. For example one industry-laboratory who have 2 different names.They would not have done such risky-jobs if someone with a lot of money had hired them. Under one name they sell their serious stuff to other industry-partners worldwide and under their other name ''drug'' stuff.
I think it is even lucrative to sell for example ''N''. Especially in the present time where many people want to die with dignity and it is increasingly discussed about self-determined dying. Supply and demand.
And most shipping containers (especially if there is a free-trade agreement) are never searched. Only spot checks. Yeah, but the stuff from private buyers often get searched because there are not in industrial-shipping containers.
There is now a upcoming free-trade agreement between Europe and some South America countries.

Last edited:
Reactions: bitofftoomuch
RayoSinSol

RayoSinSol

I can’t ignore the abyss. It is real.
Mar 26, 2020
Isn't it possible to hire chemists laboratories in China for this?
I know that there are laboratories which make ''normal'' chemicals for their industry-partners worldwide but at the same time stuff like fentanyle and synthetic cannabis for europe and northamerica. They want only money and probably criminal-organisations like Triad hire them to make all stuff like fentanyle. For example one industry-laboratory who have 2 different names.They would not have done such risky-jobs if someone with a lot of money had hired them. Under one name they sell their serious stuff to other industry-partners worldwide and under their other name ''drug'' stuff.
I think it is even lucrative to sell for example ''N''. Especially in the present time where many people want to die with dignity and it is increasingly discussed about self-determined dying. Supply and demand.
And most shipping containers (especially if there is a free-trade agreement) are never searched. Only spot checks. Yeah, but the stuff from private buyers often get searched because there are not in industrial-shipping containers.
There is now a upcoming free-trade agreement between Europe and some South America countries.
Give me the car fax buddy. I need to ghost this Earth rodeo ASAP.