S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
Today I recieved my SN testing kit, I am relieved.
Waiting for SN - which may take 4-7 days.

Some changes in plan, won't buy metoclopramide or anti acid till I get SN in my hands. Cause getting those is relatively easy, will just need to go to my local medical shop.

I am thinking of buying SN from 2 sources and using the one with higher purity in the test, but that may look fishy infront of my parents. Let's see.

Did I mention I have been on no fap till I get my SN and everything? Just so I don't loose my focus and don't fuck anything up. If I mess up anything I might end up damaging my body.

• Aww..
Reactions: DyingAlf and MorningstarMornings
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
grats! since when you want to ctb if i may know?

D

DockoftheBay

Sep 10, 2020
Today I recieved my SN testing kit, I am relieved.
Waiting for SN - which may take 4-7 days.

Some changes in plan, won't buy metoclopramide or anti acid till I get SN in my hands. Cause getting those is relatively easy, will just need to go to my local medical shop.

I am thinking of buying SN from 2 sources and using the one with higher purity in the test, but that may look fishy infront of my parents. Let's see.

Did I mention I have been on no fap till I get my SN and everything? Just so I don't loose my focus and don't fuck anything up. If I mess up anything I might end up damaging my body.
Is it an aquarium test you're using our something else?