esthe

esthe

for the tainted sorrow in languor dreams of death
May 9, 2023
175689_IMG_20230730_170212.jpg
IMG 20230730 170046 IMG 20230730 170121 IMG 20230730 170236
by all means, my favorite way of expressing myself. I'm no artist, but it's cathartic, putting my misery or whatever feeling on paper helps with dealing with everyday' shit

Attachments

• IMG_20230730_170212.jpg
    IMG_20230730_170212.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lammpz, binturong, Alcoholic Teletubby and 7 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Amazing art. I don't think i can ever express myself with art, let alone do so with words but you pulled it off so well and it looks wonderful. I'm impressed!

• Love
Reactions: Lammpz, esthe and greyblue_bian
esthe

esthe

May 9, 2023
Amazing art. I don't think i can ever express myself with art, let alone do so with words but you pulled it off so well and it looks wonderful. I'm impressed!
I'm glad to know that there's people who appreciate those little things, thank you so much <3

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Howdy!

You have an eye for art, and I wonder if art schooling is in your future at all?

Having a release valve and also good at art, is a wonderful way for stress relief.

We are all the same, BUT also different as what not only works to help with the day in and day out crap but also if one enjoys and is good at it, so much the better.

For stress relief, I doodle on occasion, but nowhere the caliber of you. It helps me relax and forget.

Have a great upcoming week and lots of well wishes to you.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: esthe
esthe

esthe

May 9, 2023
Howdy!

You have an eye for art, and I wonder if art schooling is in your future at all?

Having a release valve and also good at art, is a wonderful way for stress relief.

We are all the same, BUT also different as what not only works to help with the day in and day out crap but also if one enjoys and is good at it, so much the better.

For stress relief, I doodle on occasion, but nowhere the caliber of you. It helps me relax and forget.

Have a great upcoming week and lots of well wishes to you.

Walter
Hey, thanks for your kind words! I always wanted to go to an art school or something alike, but never had the opportunity to do so (and still haven't, unfortunately). I'm glad doodling helps you too, if you'll ever feel like sharing, I'd gladly appreciate it! Have a great day, I wish you all the best :)

• Love
C

crud

Jul 9, 2023
The eyes above the cracked mirror are quite lovely. Also the noose and the zombie hand both look really cool and I feel they would be awesome to have as enamel pins

• Love
Reactions: esthe
morbidtoby

morbidtoby

sleeping forevermore? sounds like a dream.
Jul 25, 2023
god this is gorgeous OP

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: esthe and whywere
esthe

esthe

May 9, 2023
The eyes above the cracked mirror are quite lovely. Also the noose and the zombie hand both look really cool and I feel they would be awesome to have as enamel pins
Thanks a lot! <3 I have a thing for eyes, I draw them everywhere haha
god this is gorgeous OP
Aww thank you! I didn't expect such a positive feedback, that's really making me rejoice a little

• Hugs