• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

miminkpo

miminkpo

Aug 20, 2021
I took about four boxes total of 56 lamictal pills. I weigh about 85kg and I am 21 years old. I was found within two hours of ingestion and I was barely saved. I woke up from a coma after 10 days. I had seizures but don't remember having any pain, I just remember taking the pills, lying in bed and passing out. I combined it with about 200mg of propranolol but I'm pretty sure this method would have worked without it.

Right now I don't have a realible method to kill myself. I still have a box of around 30 pills of 50mg lamotrigine, plus quetiapine and clonazepam (around 56 pills of each). Also alcohol and tramadol. It is very unlikely these pills by themselves will kill me, but I'm wondering if I take everything at once... would that be enough? I don't have anything else available right now and I'm a bit desperate.

Fun fact, the hospital is going to publish a case study of my method since what I tried wasn't done before, as in the mix and the quantity of pills. They confirmed that what I did would have killed me 100% if I wasn't found in time... so, that's that.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, DoubleUp8, illAF and 1 other person
H

Hanaga

Jun 28, 2024
Did they say anything about how long it would have taken for you to die if you hadn't been found?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Whale_bones

Whale_bones

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
I'm glad you don't have any lasting effects, as far as you know. I don't know how recent this was, but I'd recommend taking a break to make sure your body is truly "back to normal".

Some people do luck out in terms of not having lasting effects, but there's also lots of effects that don't show symptoms immediately, so it's best to make sure everything is functioning normally before considering another risky attempt (where the side effects are unpredictable).

For anyone else reading this, the main risks of these methods are surviving with side-effects/organ damage. I took an overdose of Wellbutrin many years ago, it did cause me to go unconscious, have a seizure and need intensive hospital treatment. But the dosage per person, the time you need without being found, and other factors are so variable with these medication overdoses, and the risk of organ damage that you have to live with if you survive is high.

So I'd never say a medication OD like this is a good idea, even in desperate situations, considering the risks.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Praestat_Mori