almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
I've wrote a general letter to everybody already, but lately i've been thinking about leave one especific to my ex. He made my life amazing when we were together, and i really considered leaving a note thanking him, telling him how important he was and how he made me feel good.

The thing is, i wonder if it will make it worse by making him feel guilty, or make him feel better since he did everything he could for me.

I don't wanna make him feel bad, he was important to me. We didn't break exactly in good terms because he didn't want me to break up with him, he wanted to stay together. It's worthless asking him back because if he denies, then he will blame himself a lot when i CTB.

So, in your opinion, if i let him a note thanking and apologizing, do you guys think it would be better or worse?

Reactions: Sleeper System
coolbreeze56

coolbreeze56

Dec 19, 2023
Just word it clearly that what you're doing is not his fault.

• Love
Reactions: almaPerdida
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Someone else asked this question on here recently. The advice I gave is to give them the choice of accepting the letter. You don't know how they will react so just imposing upon them some letter isn't fair. You need to stipulate on the envelope something to the effect of " Accepting this letter has to be your choice. It's not my intention for this to hurt you or effect you in a negative way but it might so it has to be your decision. Please, destroy this letter if you don't wish to risk what my follow. Know that i am okay with whatever you chose. "

• Love
Reactions: almaPerdida
almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
Just word it clearly that what you're doing is not his fault.
Alright. that's true, gotta make sure he gets the tone i'm using.

Someone else asked this question on here recently. The advice I gave is to give them the choice of accepting the letter. You don't know how they will react so just imposing upon them some letter isn't fair. You need to stipulate on the envelope something to the effect of " Accepting this letter has to be your choice. It's not my intention for this to hurt you or effect you in a negative way but it might so it has to be your decision. Please, destroy this letter if you don't wish to risk what my follow. Know that i am okay with whatever you chose. "
This is a perfect idea, thank you so much, i hadn't thought about that. It makes so much sense too because we used to exchange physical written letters to the each other. Making a last one to give him is kinda nostalgic somehow. It might affect how he remembers me too. Thanks for this idea.