nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
Just received my sn. Its seems pretty good and legit. Some other source confirmed that the aquarium test for this exact one turned out good. I will also do a blood test for extra certainty.

Got 1 kg so that should be enough lol.

My domperidon will arrive soon, i also have olanzapine in case i got scammed with the domperidon. Kinda hard to figure out how much and when to take, and also could it have an extra benefit as to relaxation sleeping etc? I have a lot of it. Along with it i have about 100mg oxazepam and about 700 mg temazepam. Also plenty pain killers and stomach acid tablets.
My initial choice would have been carbon monoxide, does this sn sound like a better plan? And if i follow the schedule and stuff will it do the job? Hopefully as peacefully and painless as possible.

Receiving it feels mixed though, im kind of excited that it worked out and i managed to got it but i at the same time my anxiety about all of it is higher than it has been…im scared to fuck up or chicken out although im so desperate for it to end.

This is what it looks like btw

17921E66 5D1F 4AC5 877C 5193AD1D55D2

Last edited:
Reactions: jemetire
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Please delete the photo ! I´s not allowed to post sources. ‼️

Reactions: nomennescio, NearlyIrrelevantCake, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
ChronoTimePulse

ChronoTimePulse

Jun 26, 2023
is all powder with little chunks? or a big chunks? 1 of my bottle came with a huge chunk

Reactions: nomennescio and jemetire
U

Unbelonging

On the outside looking in
Jul 17, 2023
You can't post sources, please color over the company name or delete the pic with the company name in it. Sharing sources may lead to pro-lifers trying to restrict access to these substances
It's good that you received your SN without any consequences, though. I don't know the answer to your SN related questions but I hope someone else can answer them

Last edited:
Reactions: nomennescio
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
You can't post sources, please color over the company name or delete the pic with the company name in it
Nice idea, but authorities are able to remove the color. Also the numbers shown on the label can tell authorities which source and manufacturer it is.

U

Unbelonging

On the outside looking in
Jul 17, 2023
Nice idea, but authorities are able to remove the color. Also the numbers shown on the label can tell authorities which source and manufacturer it is.
Sorry for the error and thanks for the clarification, OP please delete the second photo

nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
Please delete the photo ! I´s not allowed to post sources. ‼️
Im sorry, didnt know that. Was more for the purpose of the info on the bottle, but sorry will keep this in mind in the future.
You can't post sources, please color over the company name or delete the pic with the company name in it. Sharing sources may lead to pro-lifers trying to restrict access to these substances
It's good that you received your SN without any consequences, though. I don't know the answer to your SN related questions but I hope someone else can answer them
Im sorry, wasnt aware didnt think about that. Was more to share the info on the bottle. Anyways thanks i will keep this in mind!
is all powder with little chunks? or a big chunks? 1 of my bottle came with a huge chunk
Some big chuncks and some smaller powder.

Last edited:
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
My initial choice would have been carbon monoxide, does this sn sound like a better plan?
This is a difficult question. It depends on whether you prefer to swallow or inhale a substance.
And if i follow the schedule and stuff will it do the job?
You can fail with any method, even if you follow the guide. Every person reacts differently. And sometimes a tiny mistake can lead to failure.
Hopefully as peacefully and painless as possible.
I think CO is more peaceful and painless.

The recommended benzo for SN and other methods is Diazepam. I doubt you will get scammed with Domperidon. The source you have is reliable.
Don´t leave the SN bottle open. Nitrite converts to nitrate under the influence of oxygen.

Last edited:
ChronoTimePulse

ChronoTimePulse

Jun 26, 2023
This is a difficult question. It depends on whether you prefer to swallow or inhale a substance.

You can fail with any method, even if you follow the guide. Every person reacts differently. And sometimes a tiny mistake can lead to failure.

The recommended benzo for SN and other methods is Diazepam. I doubt you will get scammed with Domperidon. The source you have is reliable.
For CO to be completely painless it needs to be 90% and above to 100% pure to immediately pass out. Anything lower than stated would cause massive headaches and muscle cramps

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
For CO to be completely painless it needs to be 90% and above to 100% pure to immediately pass out. Anything lower than stated would cause massive headaches and muscle cramps
That´s why the CO concentration must be 10.000 ppm. A CO meter that goes up to 10.000 ppm or higher would be helpful.

Last edited:
ChronoTimePulse

ChronoTimePulse

Jun 26, 2023
That´s why the CO concentration must be 10.000 ppm.
which is not easily obtainable in 100% in majority of countries. where im from you will need a license

nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
Yea exactly. But just like @befree said, anything can fail with minor mistakes..

Don´t leave the SN bottle open. Nitrite converts to nitrate under the influence of oxygen.
The idea of just breathing in the co and passing out sounds better than swallowing a filthy drink and the nasty effects it might bring. Also your corpse is supposed to look better after co poisoning.
But then again, the co method requires certain circumstances well preparation of the space youre doing it in and the right levels. Im having a hard time deciding on how what and where when it comes to that.. and with the sn i could be able to just do it at home.

I know Diazepam is most recommended. Unfortunately i have no way to get them. Wont get a prescription from my doctor. Have only opened the bottle briefly and secured closely again stored in a dark and relative cold space.

Last edited: