• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
Hello friends
I received my SN today .I would want to ctb immediately but why I can't now is because I stay with my sister in the city( in East Africa) and my parents stay upcountry. I had come to the city to look for jobs which I know is almost impossible .So my parents know I am under the care of my sister. I feel ctb under my sister care will be horrible for her. So I am waiting for xmass holidays to go back to village and that's when I will ctb.

I am told SN is unstable and can be oxidised to sodium nitrate if not stored well. I have wrapped the whole of it in a polyethene bag. Tell me if that's a way I should store it or how should I store it properly.. thanks

marinekiwi

marinekiwi

Student
Oct 28, 2021
As long as the SN doesn't come in contact with air and moisture it should be fine for a few years. Make sure it is stored airtight.

Reactions: Cheza_mus
ENDOFTIME

ENDOFTIME

Nov 3, 2021
The shelf life for dry sodium nitrite is at least 3 years. While sodium nitrite may cake, clump and harden within 6 months of the manufacture date, the chemical will remain within manufacturing specifications for at least 3 years. Conditions to avoid: Incompatible materials, ignition sources, dust generation, exposure to air, exposure to moist air or water, temperatures above 320°C, and freezing. Store in a cool location. Keep away from food and beverages. Keep container tightly sealed.

Reactions: Eternity04 and Cheza_mus