FornaxMM

FornaxMM

Death is scared of me.
Nov 25, 2018
I'm fucking done. I don't enjoy anything anymore, I don't have friends (I'm a psychopath), I have a huge list of medical conditions etc. I've tried "Getting help" I've been hospitalized several times, Done therapy for years, Tried boatloads of meds, but nothing helps.

I've had 3 attempts now (Full suspension hanging, Dehydration, Slitting Throat) and I'm sick of failing. I live at home with my parents (I'm under 18) who have taken away all lethal items from the house, They also watch me constantly and don't let me leave the house alone for more than 15 minutes at a time.

I want something quick and guaranteed and SN seems like a good option but I don't have access to any anti emetics, I was thinking maybe I could order it in to my post office in my name and pick it up with out my parents knowing.

I have 3 questions:
1. Will SN still work without anti emetics?
2. Is all SN equal? would this work?
https://www.amazon.com/Sodium-Nitri...2335010&sr=8-1&keywords=sodium+Nitrite+Powder
3. Are there any other methods someone in my situation might have access to that I should consider?

I just want out of this cruel joke called life.

Reactions: Didymus, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
I think the anti emetics are vital for this method unfortunately. I too live under the watchful eyes of parents due to failed suicide attempts so its alot more difficult to obtain the resources needed. I think you can get zofran fairly easily from a doctor for nausea but I'm not sure if it's particulary effective. Apparantly meto is the best option but I've read of people vomiting even with meto so who knows. As long as the sn is at least 99% pure it should be fine. There' a whole thread on this where you can find answers from people who know alot more than me:)

Reactions: Didymus, Morpheus, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
They also watch me constantly and don't let me leave the house alone for more than 15 minutes at a time.
Call a taxi..Take whatever money you have (steal it if necessary).. ask the Taxi driver to drive you to the nearest high building and jump.
Answering Q 3.

Reactions: Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and FornaxMM
FornaxMM

FornaxMM

Death is scared of me.
Nov 25, 2018
Call a taxi..Take whatever money you have (steal it if necessary).. ask the Taxi driver to drive you to the nearest high building and jump.
Answering Q 3.
Unfortunately I live in the middle of nowhere so there aren't any tall buildings anywhere near me (also no taxi's and Uber you have to be 18). Thanks for the advice though.

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
Unfortunately I live in the middle of nowhere so there aren't any tall buildings anywhere near me (also no taxi's and Uber you have to be 18). Thanks for the advice though.
Damn, life sure knows how to tease you.

Reactions: ignominia, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
Sorry to hear your situation i think even though you failed full suspension hanging it is the best method out of the choices you have. The worse thing about suicide is how fucking hard it is to actually go all the way with it. Partial hanging might be better for you did you tie a slipknot when you tried hanging and did you use rope.

Reactions: Morpheus, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, FornaxMM and 1 other person
FornaxMM

FornaxMM

Death is scared of me.
Nov 25, 2018
Sorry to hear your situation i think even though you failed full suspension hanging it is the best method out of the choices you have. The worse thing about suicide is how fucking hard it is to actually go all the way with it. Partial hanging might be better for you did you tie a slipknot when you tried hanging and did you use rope.
I used a belt that was a bit beat up so it broke when i stepped off, I would try again with rope but I would get "Rescued" almost immediately as my parents keep a constant watch on me. I don't really want to go back to the psych ward again if i don't have to. also thanks for the support everyone, It feels really nice to talk to people who actually understand my situation :)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Jodes and 1 other person
M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
I used a belt that was a bit beat up so it broke when i stepped off, I would try again with rope but I would get "Rescued" almost immediately as my parents keep a constant watch on me. I don't really want to go back to the psych ward again if i don't have to. also thanks for the support everyone, It feels really nice to talk to people who actually understand my situation :)
You are still young and your life could get much better when you get older but i understand if you have had enough.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and FornaxMM
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
You are still young and your life could get much better when you get older but i understand if you have had enough.
It's tragic losing such young lives :( but I only wish you happiness

Crazy I

Crazy I

Madman
Nov 28, 2018
What about sneaking at nightime and hang yourself? If they aren't taking turns watching you 24/7 i think it might worth a shot.

FornaxMM

FornaxMM

Death is scared of me.
Nov 25, 2018
What about sneaking at nightime and hang yourself? If they aren't taking turns watching you 24/7 i think it might worth a shot
That's exactly what they do.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Everyone gets there meto antiemetic from eBay.uk sold in Greece under the tradename primperin. It's otc there.

Sn taken with just tagamet 800 mg. 1 hour prior to ingestion is what is suggested in the pph. this undoubtedly will work but I would get the meto as well.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I'm fucking done. I don't enjoy anything anymore, I don't have friends (I'm a psychopath), I have a huge list of medical conditions etc. I've tried "Getting help" I've been hospitalized several times, Done therapy for years, Tried boatloads of meds, but nothing helps.

I've had 3 attempts now (Full suspension hanging, Dehydration, Slitting Throat) and I'm sick of failing. I live at home with my parents (I'm under 18) who have taken away all lethal items from the house, They also watch me constantly and don't let me leave the house alone for more than 15 minutes at a time.

I want something quick and guaranteed and SN seems like a good option but I don't have access to any anti emetics, I was thinking maybe I could order it in to my post office in my name and pick it up with out my parents knowing.

I have 3 questions:
1. Will SN still work without anti emetics?
2. Is all SN equal? would this work?
https://www.amazon.com/Sodium-Nitri...2335010&sr=8-1&keywords=sodium+Nitrite+Powder
3. Are there any other methods someone in my situation might have access to that I should consider?

I just want out of this cruel joke called life.
Fornax?

Reactions: sif