Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I'm very tired at the moment so i could have worded this post better.

For a year or two Up until About a month ago i was 100% going to CTB.
Then i was scared of messing it up and making things worse.
Now i'm Desperately trying to find a reason to live but i can't find any.
So maybe i'll find one.I doubt it.
Maybe i'll go back to 100% going to CTB ?

Can you suggest any reasons for me to live ? I'm Female 21 (i can't have sexual intercourse medical problem) i desperately want a relationship and want to share my life with someone.Yet because of this problem i don't think that's possible.

I'm slowly trying to get some of my interests back like music,movies,tv are they enough reason to live.I don't know.
Staying for family ? struggling through life just so i don't hurt others.Doesn't sound like a good life.

I used to eat well,keep fit,go out meet people,Thinking back everything i was doing was leading to meeting a partner.I worked to get money to do these things but now none of those things seem to mater and i don't know what to do with my life.

Reactions: mattwitt, Tomasnil, Gray Wounds and 5 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Not everyone cares about sex. I know that for a fact because 1. I don't and 2. My friend also doesn't. So it is not impossible for you to find a relationship, although it is not going to be easy since most people are obsessed with sex.

I can't give you reasons to live. It would be hypocritical for me to even try since I can't find reasons for myself to keep on living.

Reactions: I've waited so long, Caerula, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
T

Tiburcio

If you really want to live, it's going to be extremely difficult (if not impossible) find a good reason to live. You probably will stay alive in vain trying to find an answer that never could be found.

If you ask me, there are no reasons and death is always better than this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, I've waited so long, Caerula and 3 others
I've waited so long

I've waited so long

Student
Jul 11, 2018
My Hobbies and Possible Downfall of the human race keep me alive.

Reactions: Severen, Temporarilyabsurd, Caerula and 1 other person
Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
The other night I saw the cutest couple ( historically speaking ) down town.

I said as much ... they were a little distant , but polite ( I am a cray cray druggy drop out non virtuous person ... so distance is to be maintained ... fair enough .) ... I remember thinking today that they may be asexual .

they have a certain calm intensely non passionate intimacy .

Like best friends but verging on siblings .

anyway ... i thought it was nice they had each other , as they always seem happy .

There will be someone out there .

Personally I'm trying to feel like it's worth it single ... but I'm 54 ... and we're all different .

Reactions: Soon4me and I've waited so long
I've waited so long

I've waited so long

Student
Jul 11, 2018

I said as much ... they were a little distant , but polite ( I am a cray cray druggy drop out non virtuous person ... so distance is to be maintained ... fair enough .) ... I remember thinking today that they may be asexual .

anyway ... i thought it was nice they had each other , as they always seem happy .

Personally I'm trying to feel like it's worth it single ... but I'm 54 ... and we're all different .
I hope you find that my friend.

Reactions: Soon4me and Temporarilyabsurd
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018

That does sound like a cute couple. In my head, at least.

Reactions: Soon4me, I've waited so long and Temporarilyabsurd
M

Michel Angelo

Jul 5, 2018
I'm very tired at the moment so i could have worded this post better.

For a year or two Up until About a month ago i was 100% going to CTB.
Then i was scared of messing it up and making things worse.
Now i'm Desperately trying to find a reason to live but i can't find any.
So maybe i'll find one.I doubt it.
Maybe i'll go back to 100% going to CTB ?

Can you suggest any reasons for me to live ? I'm Female 21 (i can't have sexual intercourse medical problem) i desperately want a relationship and want to share my life with someone.Yet because of this problem i don't think that's possible.

I'm slowly trying to get some of my interests back like music,movies,tv are they enough reason to live.I don't know.
Staying for family ? struggling through life just so i don't hurt others.Doesn't sound like a good life.

I used to eat well,keep fit,go out meet people,Thinking back everything i was doing was leading to meeting a partner.I worked to get money to do these things but now none of those things seem to mater and i don't know what to do with my life.

Sounds like you won't be ctb'ing, at least your rationalization drive is kicking in. Remember, most don't succeed, sounds like you may be one of those statistics....

Reactions: Soon4me