Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
This is my list

Pro LifePro CTB
mom will be sad, the impact on rest of fam,
the cat, memes, trip to Asia
pleasures of life i am unaware of
deteriorating quality of life, rising costs of housing and life, toxic human society, rising inflation, purposelesness, impending world war, unrest and probably fall of civilization, rising inequality, painless method of exit discovered, the sense of being stuck in a feedback loop from hell, boredom, repetitive nature of everyday life, suffering outweighs pleasures, rigidity, shifting beliefs towards antinatalism and nihilism, reduced carbon footprint on the planet, myriad of plant life and a handful of animals get to keep their lives, my fam will inherit cash and property

anything you'd add?

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I don't see any benefit in delaying the inevitable, we are all just slowly dying and waiting to die anyway, suicide is just the prevention of futile, unnecessary suffering.

For me it only feels rational wishing for death, as one cannot be harmed by not existing yet existence is just so harmful, existing can always get much more unbearable, beyond how one can even imagine.
Death is the only way to permanently find relief from suffering, all that existence does is create problems there was never a need for.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I think you've summed up the reasons to ctb perfectly.
I'm trying to think of something pro - life...erm, nope nothing comes to mind.

• Yay!
Reactions: Shiva_Story