• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

OrangeWalker

Jul 14, 2024
What have people had success with when explaining why they want SN in an inquiry email?

andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
What have people had success with when explaining why they want SN in an inquiry email?
Sorry, I think I didn't understand your question well (are you using a translator? I'm asking because yes, I am using it :-). Obviously no one indicates the (real) reason for purchasing SN when sending the order via email (in reality they shouldn't indicate any reason at all). Most stores just won't sell you the product, unless you are a professional or own a company that motivates the purchase of these chemicals; the (few) shops that sell retail should not ask questions. In my experience, if customs clearance is necessary, you will have to indicate the contents (in that case, perhaps better to indicate something less suspicious, hoping they don't open)

O

OrangeWalker

Jul 14, 2024
For clarity, I am sending an email to a source and I don't know what I should list as the use reason. (E.g. to make curing salt, for hobby chemistry, etc.). It sounds like I just shouldn't list any reason?

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I said curing meat to a Polish source, it worked. But a few days later, that source became unavailable as it didn't ship to foreign countries anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: OrangeWalker
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Student
Mar 18, 2024
The source I used didn't ask what the intent was. Pretty sure they know.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded