• Physical health reasons

• Both

• Other

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024
For me it's mostly failing mental health, but a combination of physical issues as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Immensevoid
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i just really don't have a reason to live. like @ all lmao. & i just don't enjoy it. ever. + the general bs of life, & constantly having things devolve w little-no relief. + health issues that no dr. can seem to fix, both mentally & physically. there's just no point for me to stay in the neverending tug of war game that is being alive when that's ur situation.

on the + side, now my only logical option is to kms. unfortunately it doesn't really seem to help much w the SI though ://

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: natthebrat, pthnrdnojvsc, doormat25 and 2 others
D

delayedcactus

Nov 27, 2023
Easy answer. I've recently come to terms that I'm a sociopath (have been since I was a kid but ofc at that age everyone just thinks you have a super annoying personality) and I feel imposter syndrome everyday because the way I present myself to the outside world doesn't 100% line up with my thoughts. You know how people always say eyes are the window to the soul? Everyone except my family picks up on my soullessness when I meet them. I can't even fake it ffs and I hate myself for that. Only reason I'm still alive is because I'm surrounded by my beautiful, caring family and my sweet doggo

• Love
Reactions: natthebrat, doormat25 and Deadfrogwalking
P

piryohae3

Jan 2, 2024
I hate working. This system says by default you don't deserve to live. You must earn your right to live which is fucking stupid considering how much is produced and wasted.

Climate change will exponentially worsen in the following decades bc it's apparently still more profitable to kill the environment than save it. I don't want to be around when the water wars start. The socioeconomic stressors that will result from climate change will only exacerbate the wealth inequality somehow, I'm sure.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, natthebrat, NoAIarmsNoSurprises and 2 others
P

pan con queso

Jan 17, 2024
i personally dont really have a very impressive answer, i just feel like my life in general is quite normal but i dont deserve to live. i just find myself so fucking stupid and useless. soon i will have to start attending college and everyone i care for has expectations on me and i cant imagine myself finishing my degree. plus im very prompt to injuries since im so skinny and cant even enjoy a sport in my spare time. i think it is reasonable to ctb if i find no purpose in someone so simple minded like me to keep on living. im sorry for any misspelling not my mother language.

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25 and Deadfrogwalking
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
I want to avoid the health issues that come with age, but I'm also incapable of feeling happiness (or other emotions), I hate essentially every person on the planet, I hate all societies of all countries, and I have nothing left in life to entertain me. I can't think of a single benefit to existing for one more day, or arbitrarily doing that day after day for however many more agonizing years.

• Hugs
Reactions: natthebrat, doormat25, NoAIarmsNoSurprises and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
A more poignant question would be "what reason is there NOT to CTB?" All organisms have been selfishly programmed to survive at any cost. Humans have an advanced form of this selfish programming that involves lying, cheating, scamming, violating and stepping over each other to get what we want. We have been dumbed down to the point where we reward the most useless shit. Turn our cheeks to the most heinous schemery. We're bascially no different than the trichinosis parasites that burrow themselves within the flesh and tissue of tainted pigs. Barely more intelligent than apes. Really puzzling that people actual feel like this world is worth living in.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Daxter_87, natthebrat, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Main reason is I'm going to turn 30 soon without ever having kissed a girl, been on a date, etc. The reason for that is because I'm a shitty self loathing monster who deserves to die for all the evil I wish to cause.

• Hugs
Reactions: natthebrat, doormat25 and Deadfrogwalking
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Mental issues in addition to economical problems

Reactions: natthebrat and doormat25
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Brain injury is hell

Reactions: doormat25
NoAIarmsNoSurprises

NoAIarmsNoSurprises

soon this will all just be a bad memory
Jan 18, 2024
I hate working. This system says by default you don't deserve to live. You must earn your right to live which is fucking stupid considering how much is produced and wasted.

Climate change will exponentially worsen in the following decades bc it's apparently still more profitable to kill the environment than save it. I don't want to be around when the water wars start. The socioeconomic stressors that will result from climate change will only exacerbate the wealth inequality somehow, I'm sure.
People are living in dreamland if they think we can maintain this status quo of producing infinite growth while living in a world of finite resources. Humanity has lost the plot long ago imo and I do not wish to stick around to live through the consequences, especially as I am.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and doormat25
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because existence is undesirable, no matter what I'd see it as better to not exist than to deteriorate and decay from age in this futile existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. In fact I see ceasing to exist as the solution for suffering, it comforts me to think of this existence eternally disappearing into nothingness. Existence itself is nothing more than an unnecessary harm that is both repulsive and tedious, it's such a horrific tragedy how life even exists at all. I wish humans had the compassion not to impose existence in the first place as to have the ability to exist is so incredibly burdensome.

Reactions: Daxter_87, natthebrat and butterfly000
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
For me it's mostly failing mental health, but a combination of physical issues as well.
Mine is mental health. Had bipolar 30 years now in menopause. I'm trying everything not to ctb but I fear it will be my only outcome.

B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
Depression. Or just sadness, I don't know. Tinnitus. Because I'm a fucking loser and a parasite who can't get a job. Stupid fuck-up. Because I was supposed to be somebody, I was supposed to make something of myself. I'm nothing.

• Hugs
Reactions: natthebrat
natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
The realization that no matter what I do for a living, it's going to involve talking to people and thus be extremely stressful (if not impossible) for me.

Reactions: bluebird16