LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Today I was video calling with my parents and after ending it, I was just glad that I just didn't explode at them.
"When should we can except some grandchildren?" "There is an plumber company nearby and they could take you in if you just call them" "You should really begin to date someone or you'll die alone"

Fck You!
I know that even my grandma had children when she was 19 but it's not my fault that the world is so fucked up and I just stopped dating anyone due to my past experiences.
And how should I find a job when I'm injured?
Also why are you so supportive but have been abusive before?

That's why I decided to move out ASAP back in 2014.
They of curse were not happy of this and when they found out that the guy who lives with me was black, they just were acting like some KKK members.
Basically they said something like "Don't spend too much time with him or he'll lead you on the wrong path" and "Do you lock your stuff away when you leave the apartment? He could steal something from you".
Yeah, it's not like there are white or Asian folks, who were born in Germany and are steeling stuff -_-

I sometimes wonder why I try to keep going instead of just giving up and try to commit suicide again.
Maybe after "doing it", I would be reborn in a different world, full of blissful moments and a loving wife.
An world with nice parents, an normal sister and where I don't go through the whole crap.
Well, there is one way to find it out and there's a risk that I would just float in a world full of nothingness or maybe just end up "spawning" in hell.
One day I'll definitely find that out

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LittleJem, Pen>Sword, Spitfire and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sometimes our families don't realize the pressure they're putting on us.
You have no obligation to have children. Don't worry about it. I'm not planning to have any and I've already told my parents about it so they can go fu*ck themselves.

As for the job, you said you're injured. Take your time. There's gotta be something in which you can work in a relaxing way and get some case because as you probably know, you'll need some money sooner or later.

I dunno what happens after death but maybe reincarnation is real or maybe just eternal nothingness, not existing at all. Who knows? We'll find it out sooner or later.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, budgie, Trannydiary and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Servants of the DNA, tell them what they want to hear and never do what they want you to do.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, budgie, lofticries and 2 others
Meh

Meh

Potential Isekai Mc
Apr 22, 2019
All you can do is nod away and take your own time with your life because in the end they're not the ones experiencing all you do

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Trannydiary, IHaveNoName and 1 other person
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Yeah, it's not like there are white or Asian folks, who were born in Germany and are steeling stuff
I live in rural Germany. We have some land outside of the village I live in and when I was a kid we had a small pine tree growing at its entrance. Some time before Christmas someone sawed it off and must have used it as Christmas tree. Imagine celebrating Christmas with your family infront of a stolen Christmas tree :pfff:

Your parents are being ridiculous, but it's good you understand that. My mother keeps nagging when I will have a boyfriend, too. I guess that is just the nature of parents, even though it is quite irritating.
An world with nice parents, an normal sister and where I don't go through the whole crap.
It's kind of sad that the parents that are supposed to love and support their children can also be the ones destroying their lives at the same time. You just gotta be lucky with being born into a normal family. Complete roulette. I didn't have that luck either so I feel you. But never lose hope to find a woman that loves you, that can happen when you don't expect it.

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
But never lose hope to find a woman that loves you, that can happen when you don't expect it.
Nothing against you personally but fuck this advice to hell and back.

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, ThrownAwayTom, wolfsoul and 2 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Today I was video calling with my parents and after ending it, I was just glad that I just didn't explode at them.
"When should we can except some grandchildren?" "There is an plumber company nearby and they could take you in if you just call them" "You should really begin to date someone or you'll die alone"

Not to be pedantic, but technically everybody ends up alone; either right before their death or after. When we are in the ground (figuratively speaking) there will be no body else there except us; apologies if this comes across as morbid or edgy. Not everybody wants to have relationships with other people - not everyone wants to have friends, family or romantic partners, and that is okay.

Last edited:
Reactions: LunarPyotr and Spitfire