• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hoppybunny

hoppybunny

Fearer of the Future
Jun 26, 2024
They're so fucking selfish. I was recently looking up what CTB (I think it means catch the bus but pls correct me if im wrong) and I saw a PBS article talking about why the creators of this site need to be "held accountable " and why this place needs to be shut down for "killing people".

Not once in the article does anyone even talk about how we can even help ppl and stop them from even wanting to commit suicide.

Instead all they want to do is make it harder for people to get an escape from this shitty life so they can get off on their self righteousness.

"Oh no the poor families suffering want the site taken down cause their relative killed themselves because of the site"

Like if you loved them as much as you say they probably wouldn't have killed themselves but yeah blame the site that offered them a way out instead of yourselves for.not being able to help them.

There are so many reasons people comit, discrimination, abuse, poverty, disability, health and social pressure being one of the main issues and we can fix most of these issues by just not being shitty people and helping one another but of course we're not going to do that. It's easier to blame the suicidal person or people who help them find relief.

It's always, exercise more, go to therapy, eat better, meet the right people because it's your fault you don't want to live in this hellhole where the earth is getting hotter everyday, ppl treat u like crap because of your skin colour (just look at how wngland behaved towards sake after losing the Europa cup) or because of how you dress or who you like, people can barely afford to eat healthy cause everything is so expensive, it's hard to find Time to work out when work drains your soul. Disabilities wouldn't be so much of an issue if we cared about being inclusive and helping each other but no some buildings don't even have something as basic as a wheelchair ramp or an automatic door or elevator because it's "too expensive or too much of a hastle" to be considerate for our fellow humans.

AI is being used to replace the already poorly paid art jobs, and in the US where I live there's no communities cause I either have to love in the city where a bottle of water cost 5 dollars or I get robbed from walking the wrong way and there's no nature and there's just fucking concrete and cigarettes everywhere or I live in the fucking suburbs where it's just single family houses as far as the eyes can see and the nearest library or hang out spot is fucking 20 minutes away by car.

I haven't seen my best friend in person for so long since graduating high school cause I hate driving and even if I do.drive I can't keep the car at her place cause my family needs it for work. And if we don't pick each other's house there's nothing to do cause everything cost money

Gosh I hate to sound like an edgy comic villain but other than chronic illness and pain(please correct me if I'm being insensitive or I'm wrong) almost every reason for suicide is because of society.

Reactions: AbusedInnocent, szatoruxx, Hollowman and 3 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
What did you expect? Literally every article on this site, with one exception, are incredibly biased. The people writing them only care about their shitty articles getting a bunch of attention rather than actually exploring the questions of why this exist and what draws people here. Most people don't give a shit about suicidal individuals outside of how it specifically impacts them. They don't want to understand us, they just want to label us all as mentally unstable and incapable of making our own decisions.

It's funny though, because these people will both make us out to be these helpless victims while also simultaneously demonizing us. Like which is it? Are the users on here just a bunch of poor little souls who are being coreced into suicide or are we all just evil conniving villains who get off on people killing themselves?

They dehumanize us, they don't listen to us, they don't even bother at least trying to actually look into this site from an unbiased perspective first before immediately shitting on it. Hell, most of them only interview those who have a bias against this site. At this point, it is better to not bother with those articles and just ignore them.

• Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, SelfKill, szatoruxx and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I hate anti suiciders as well but I've realized that the most evil one is society because it makes euthanasia illegal and assisted suicide very difficult to get approved for so people have to resort to suicide (diy) in the first place instead of having a guaranteed way to die. People should have the freedom to die and autonomy over their own bodies. Society also conditions people to be against suicide. It's done through religion and various other means. Maybe if people weren't so brainwashed by religion, they'd not be so against suicide

Last edited:
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, SelfKill, szatoruxx and 1 other person
hoppybunny

hoppybunny

Fearer of the Future
Jun 26, 2024
I hate anti suiciders as well but I've realized that the most evil one is society because it makes euthanasia illegal and assisted suicide very difficult to get approved for so people have to resort to suicide (diy) in the first place instead of having a guaranteed way to die. People should have the freedom to die and autonomy over their own bodies. Society also conditions people to be against suicide. It's done through religion and various other means. Maybe if people weren't so brainwashed by religion, they'd not be so against suicide
I agree. One of the reasons I'm still alive is cause I'm scared of going to hell. I don't think my belief will ever change but it just seems really cruel I'll go.to he'll if I don't endure being alive.
What did you expect? Literally every article on this site, with one exception, are incredibly biased. The people writing them only care about their shitty articles getting a bunch of attention rather than actually exploring the questions of why this exist and what draws people here. Most people don't give a shit about suicidal individuals outside of how it specifically impacts them. They don't want to understand us, they just want to label us all as mentally unstable and incapable of making our own decisions.

It's funny though, because these people will both make us out to be these helpless victims while also simultaneously demonizing us. Like which is it? Are the users on here just a bunch of poor little souls who are being coreced into suicide or are we all just evil conniving villains who get off on people killing themselves?

They dehumanize us, they don't listen to us, they don't even bother at least trying to actually look into this site from an unbiased perspective first before immediately shitting on it. Hell, most of them only interview those who have a bias against this site. At this point, it is better to not bother with those articles and just ignore them.
I'll do my best to ignore them. It just pisses me alot because the nicest people ive met are on suicide friendly places even if we didn't become close.friends.

Reactions: EvisceratedJester and szatoruxx