BornBrief

BornBrief

Student
Dec 21, 2020
I feel anxious to die.

I wanted to wait for some arbitrary things; some tv shows and games that I wanted to experience. Maybe travel if I could once more to somewhere I really wanted to go.

But every month is a coin flip on whether I'll make it through or not. If I can even pay my bills or rent. If covid didn't happen I probably would have been in a different situation and been able to stretch it out longer.

But every month I'm just struggling to make ends meet now. And I don't care anymore. Why can't letting go be easier?

Almost positive the only SN I ordered isn't viable. I felt so excited when I learned about it, thinking I found an answer. And N. But money is tight and SN seems almost entirely inaccessible in Canada.

Just needed to get this out, I guess. Realized the last few days that I'm ready. Mentally I've already accepted it and processed it and it's all I want. So everything else seems pointless.

• Hugs
Reactions: alown, WornOutLife, Lupgevif and 7 others
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear that. But I totally understand what you mean. It's sad to hear it's your only option. And I hope you're 100% sure when the time comes.

Reactions: BornBrief
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Death really makes life seem pointless in comparison, I understand that. It is so surreal to think that we won't be here soon so I understand why you are anxious. I wish you all the best with your choice.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can relate.
Sometimes, we try to "wait" for the right time but depression and anxiety love to change our plans.

Hope you can feel better somehow, dear.

Hugs,

Matt

BornBrief

BornBrief

Student
Dec 21, 2020
Death really makes life seem pointless in comparison, I understand that. It is so surreal to think that we won't be here soon so I understand why you are anxious. I wish you all the best with your choice.
When I say anxious, I moreso mean I just want to get on with it. I more anxious at the thought of not being able to, than the thought of doing it, I think.

Thx <3
I can relate.
Sometimes, we try to "wait" for the right time but depression and anxiety love to change our plans.

Hope you can feel better somehow, dear.

Hugs,

Matt
Yeah.. I had quite a few shows I was excited for but I need to realize there will always be shows to give me some "excuse".

I appreciate it.. maybe it's just a bad few days but I don't feel particularly sad about myself. Maybe stressed about the future. But overall my mood isn't even bad... I am just pretty neutral overall.

A hug would be really nice right now for sure. Thanks :)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and A_miStake_of_NATURE