C

cupples1979@hotmail.

Jan 25, 2021
I have 4g of amitriptyline. Im thinking of giving it a shot. I cant take another day of this anxiety and fucking depression. I just need the pain to stop

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Are you sure this is how you want to end it? From Wikipedia: "Initial or mild symptoms typically develop within 2 hours and include tachycardia, drowsiness, a dry mouth, nausea and vomiting, urinary retention, confusion, agitation, and headache. More severe complications include hypotension, cardiac rhythm disturbances, hallucinations, and seizures." Maybe you should take the time to think this through thoroughly instead of rushing it? Just my two cents.

Reactions: watchingthewheels
C

cupples1979@hotmail.

Jan 25, 2021
Right now I think it may be wort a shot. This depression and anxiety is just overwhelming my whole mind. Driving me literally insane.

• Love
Reactions: CKPDal
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Right now I think it may be wort a shot. This depression and anxiety is just overwhelming my whole mind. Driving me literally insane.

I feel you. I just don't think that you deserve more pain. What is it that triggers your depression and anxiety?

Last edited:
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
C

cupples1979@hotmail.

Jan 25, 2021
With everything I've lost and am going to lose pain is the least of my worries

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Still, why not choose a less painful method if it's possible?

C

cupples1979@hotmail.

Jan 25, 2021
Its the only prescription I have access too. I dont want to use full or partial suspension.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I don't think 4g is enough to kill you but is more likely to bring you to the attention of mental health services