TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Hasn't changed and won't change anything in my life. Sure, the realization has given me some comfort. But what good is that for? Being trans is the least of my problems. I still have my other issues holding me back, I still won't get to live the life I want. I don't want to be rich, I don't want to be famous, I just want a good enough life. But that's apparently too much to ask for. Fuck's sake.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSheep, pinkbluebutch, Trannydiary and 15 others
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Hasn't changed and won't change anything in my life. Sure, the realization has given me some comfort. But what good is that for? Being trans is the least of my problems. I still have my other issues holding me back, I still won't get to live the life I want. I don't want to be rich, I don't want to be famous, I just want a good enough life. But that's apparently too much to ask for. Fuck's sake.

Do you feel ashamed of being trans? In my view, you should always be content - or even proud - of who you are, but course, I realize that that's easier said than done.

Do you have relatives, friends or co-workers who might object to you being trans?

If it's any comfort for you, I'm a straight male, and I respect your sexual orientation :wink:

Reactions: TheSoulless
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
There's nothing wrong with being trans and there was never was. I'm a straight male and I've talked to trans girls.

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
udi2jjb7ia651.gif

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: waitingforrest, gottago222 and TheSoulless
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Self realization and coming out get presented as this big triumphant life milestone, maybe because of the way it's portrayed in movies. More often than not it seems like an insignificant blip and then mundane shitty life keeps going as it always did.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Luchs, TheSoulless and 3 others
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
Self realization and coming out get presented as this big triumphant life milestone, maybe because of the way it's portrayed in movies. More often than not it seems like an insignificant blip and then mundane shitty life keeps going as it always did.
When I started realizing I was gay, I got excited because of how much of a glorious adventure other gay people made "coming out" as. But there really is no fanfare unless you personally make a huge deal out of it.

I just told my immediate family, "I like guys" and they said "ok", and that was it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Somber, GenesAndEnvironment and 2 others
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Exactly. The idea that one single realisation will change your life for the better is movie fairy magic 99% of the time. The only way to get better is to work on yourself, in my experience no one but you can help you and heloing yourself is a lengthy, arduous process.

Reactions: Trannydiary and TheSoulless
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

Jan 7, 2020
Do you feel ashamed of being trans? In my view, you should always be content - or even proud - of who you are, but course, I realize that that's easier said than done.

Do you have relatives, friends or co-workers who might object to you being trans?

If it's any comfort for you, I'm a straight male, and I respect your sexual orientation :wink:
I appreciate the sentiment, but sexual orientation is a different thing actually. (Or did I misunderstand what you meant)

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I appreciate the sentiment, but sexual orientation is a different thing actually. (Or did I misunderstand what you meant)

I may be mistaken, since I'm not very familiarized with the trans community, so I meant no harm. I hope that you understand what I meant to say :happy:

• Love
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

Jan 7, 2020
I may be mistaken, since I'm not very familiarized with the trans community, so I meant no harm. I hope that you understand what I meant to say :happy:
Then we cool :) thanks

SuicidalSheep

SuicidalSheep

Feb 20, 2021
I relate to this so much

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless and rationaltake