avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
A chilling epiphany just came over me....

I was meant to die here at this time in history. Basically, I am isolated, completely alone, abandoned by my ex whom I left everything behind for and cannot go back, and literally in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere with no way to travel. Just lots of woods.

I remember thinking of this as the ideal scenario to commit suicide in. Now, its a reality and I honestly never planned it out this way. It very well be fate and life telling me, "Hey, psssst! Hey, over here! You got your ideal setup, now go die already. Both Fate and I want you gone as does the rest of the world".

Creppy that things turned out this way right after securing and then losing the one thing I wanted in life more than anything. If this isn't a sign to rid the world of my disgusting existence, I don't know what the hell is!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WornOutLife, FuneralCry, Ame and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry you're feeling like this bro.
It would seem that this world sometimes is just telling us "It's time for you to die"
I thought I was really supposed to ctb last year and still, here I am! (damn it lol)

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Yeah, but this time seems so final. This is the exact scenario I feared I might end up in. Ironic thing is, I didn't think this would happen. What I get for daring to have hope. That said, I am shooting to go in a couple weeks earliest. Maybe a bit later, but I can't wait much longer. I really need this and so does the world. Really. Everyone will be so much better off without me around.