Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
If you watch Reality TV in the UK, you have probably heard of Caroline Flack. Well, she recently passed as a result of suicide. From the exterior, she looked like she had everything that life could offer: youth, wealth, beauty, and career success. But her recent legal issues with her boyfriend lead to a downward mental spiral. I'm mentioning her to highlight that depression, suicide ideation, and the like are not only exclusive to us.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, inactive, Sensei and 3 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
She was fine until she become successful and the more famous she got the more she started suffering from mental health.

I done a similar thread, https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/has-a-celebrity-suicide-shocked-you.43903/

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: Greenberg and Sensei
It'sMyLife

It'sMyLife

Little bundles of futile hope we are
Apr 18, 2020
Thanks for the information. I have to admit that I've never heard of her but I did look her up after seeing your post. Celebrities aren't immune either of course . I immediately thought of Christine Chubbuck when I read this . She did it on the air , live , in 1974. I have the same reaction to both , that it's a loss , but that they're free as well .

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
It's just so sad. Many things we desire she had. It would seem success and fame are not what they cut out to be.

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Pain cares little about success.

Reactions: Jumper Geo and muffin222
K

Kill Bill

Dec 27, 2018
What is it to be successful?
"I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer." – Jim Carrey

Reactions: Sensei, GoodPersonEffed, Jumper Geo and 1 other person