• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Reality is truly too disappointing. There are lots of fictional stories and events which is significantly better than reality. People say that our current time is the best time to live in human history which I do think it's true but, even so, that doesn't mean that our current time is adequate enough yet alone desirable to want to live through it. After all, I'm pretty sure that humans 100 years ago most likely made the same justifications about their lives and how the lives before them were worse and so on. Even if they didn't act like that, it still doesn't make modern reality any less disappointing than it is. There's still lots of suffering that has to be endured right now just to survive for an extra day. It truly is scary as to how much people have to suffer just to live another day.

In fiction, you could make it so that nobody suffers or competes with each other. There wouldn't be any racism, war, rape, violence, homelessness, abuse, manipulation, depression, suffering, pain, disease etc etc. However, real life isn't like that at all and the current times is still bad enough to where I want to ctb. I hate at how some people imply that life is beautiful right now just because we live in one of the best times in human history... that feels like such a massive non sequitur to me

Under modern reality, it would be better for me to try and kill myself no matter what. I wished I could be in a world where suffering and pain and hardships did not exist but, unfortunately, I didn't get blessed in such a way. Under modern reality, the most peaceful outcome for me is death and achieving death as early as possible

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, AdamOndiAhman, TiredOfAllThis and 2 others
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

đź–¤
Apr 17, 2024
I saw many of your posts and I relate to you a lot. As for myself, I was always reading/watching/listening to stories and fiction and I enjoyed it so much, that I did not know it was a kind of escapism. From one day to another, it kind of turned into day-dreaming about an alternative life/future for myself, and I just feel like I woke up one day realizing that my entire youth had gone by without me realizing… because I was always "somewhere else" with my head… now, I have to face the reality and it is so hard…

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, ijustwishtodie and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly find existing to be very undesirable, it truly is so hellish how there is all this endless suffering in this reality but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: sserafim, myusername890 and ijustwishtodie
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
true

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and sserafim