• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
Realistically speaking if I slit my throat and the wrist will I end up dying from blood loss? That's the goal but not sure if that will be 100% chance of getting there.
Another method I have is hanging whether that be partial or full but the hardest part I've been having is locating the arteries, I just keep hitting the juglar every time I tried and I've looked at ways to find it and I can't find them?

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Every single day, every single night, from down to dusk, someone asks about ctbing via cutting and the answer is always the same: No, it is not a good suicide method. It's painful, the success rate isn't very good, and you are more likely to survive with permanent damage to your body.

Reactions: divinemistress36
S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
Every single day, every single night, from down to dusk, someone asks about ctbing via cutting and the answer is always the same: No, it is not a good suicide method. It's painful, the success rate isn't very good, and you are more likely to survive with permanent damage to your body.
Only reason why I ask is because I have seen it on a page where many people do it like on the street or at home and want to see if it was good way to just bleed out but like you said that's my fear of just causing permanent damage and hope there is a way around that.

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
S

slit

Jul 22, 2024
Only reason why I ask is because I have seen it on a page where many people do it like on the street or at home and want to see if it was good way to just bleed out but like you said that's my fear of just causing permanent damage and hope there is a way around that.
I saw a video of a serbian man doing it with a kitchen knife , almost decapitated himself , i think for it to work u'd need to be on some type of substance because that dude was an alcoholic and schizophrenic , but you'd need a really really sharp object and also will power to not stop after the first slit?