FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I am 24 and I have finally given up on life. I cant ever see my life changing anymore. I am never going to get a job, I will never meet a guy who will never me, I never move out of my neighbourhood and I will never he happy again.

Life isn't for me it never was. I am not a bad person but I am not great person either if anyone should be dying from covid19 it should be me not my neighbour, not the NHS nurse or doctor etc.
I wasted my entire life and 20s effectively

• Hugs
Reactions: Funeralprincess, Largeletters, The Lonely and 7 others
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
I feel that too but did you ever realize that meeting such a standard is a doctrine set by society? Its overrated to get a 'great' life. Not everybody being able to fullfil that criteria set by society.

and when i think about the history, where human just live with nothing in the wild and just hunting and surviving and get eaten by other animals. This life is actually meaningless.
It just seems very sophisticated due to all technology.

Anyway, suffering is still suffering though so if it gets too overwhelmed and anyone wanna quit living its their rights. Everybody going to die eventually sooner or later.

Its just sickening how human being pressed to live to some standard set by society. While living is basically just surviving

Last edited:
Reactions: Anxieyote, Lilmeowssi, Largeletters and 5 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I feel your pain :(.

recently ive realised that i will never be able to break my cycle of depression no matter what i try and that nothing will ever make me happy, i could literally win the lottery tonight and i would still be depressed and want to kill myself.

It wouldn't be so bad if i was in my 50's or something and realising this, but im only 20... if I were to live on without killing myself I could be dealing with this shit for another 60+ years.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, Passersby, blue_muse and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life really can be cruel. I feel a similar way, I'm young too and there is no hope for me. ctb is inevitable for me, and I feel like I was never meant for this life. I could have decades left and that is a scary thought. I just want the peace that death brings. I see people who seemed to want to live dying all the time and it makes me question why am I still here. It is a hopeless feeling when there is things that we want but for some reason we cannot obtain them. I wish you well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilmeowssi, Largeletters, Passersby and 4 others
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Only you know how you feel and I won't patronise you by saying you must keep going. You sound like you've tried repeatedly; I don't blame you wanting to quit while you're ahead.

Reactions: Largeletters and Lostandlooking
ncmxm

ncmxm

Experienced
Jun 9, 2021
I'm in a very similar situation, I'm also 24 and I also feel like I just wasn't meant for life. I don't see a future for myself and I don't think I could ever be happy. I also wasted my teens and early 20s. I want to give up already but I'm scared and there is this annoying voice in my head that is telling me it can still get better. And least know you're not alone in this.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, DeathWish77 and Lostandlooking