FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I have spent this entire past month feeling extremely depressed over how the 55 year old man I fell in love with has treated at work yes I do blame myself for certain things but now I realise real men don't humiliate women. Real men talk honestly about their feelings.

Before the arsehole went behind my back and went to our boss a couple of days earlier I found out he was not being truthful about his relationship status. He always knew how I liked him but he never ever honest in the beginning about his relationship status. I got suspicious when he began to distance himself from me so I decided to investigate and set up a trap to catch him out to find the truth. That is how I found out he has an older girlfriend in her 50s who he has been on/off for over 20 years. The time period he gave me his full attention he was not together with the partner. I pieced it together.

I questioned and scrutinised him over his relationships and and he couldn't cope with my questioning as I kept firing questions naturally I was upset. During the comfrontion the phone line even cut at one point and he told me it was customer on the other end of the line. He cut the line himself. I also found out about his other relationship because the man was stupid to tell me everything his entire relationship history including with women in the company in other departments he previously worked in.

I was so offended when the man said to me he doesn't date 25 years old because he "cant keep up" with a 25 year old woman. I was so mad and I mocked his lack of masculinity.

I told the man I have fallen in love with him and I wished him well in his relationship. When I did ask the the man if this is going to be problem because I wanted work relations between us to be good. He was telling me not to worry and we were good then he goes to our boss. He tells the boss he feels "uncomfortable" being around me at work and arsehole tells the boss my feelings for him. The whole thing was humiliating as I got dragged into a humiliating work meeting with the management. I felt so violated and humiliated after the questioning. The arsehole treated me like a pariah at work and in the office stared at me as if I was a stranger.

I felt so betrayed that he couldn't sit down and be honest with me and lies to me then goes to our boss. I still do feel betrayed as all I ever shown that man was kindness, been a supportive work colleagues.I blame myself for everything. I now know a real man will never humiliate a woman.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Forever Sleep, sserafim, Mia11 and 7 others
redisblue

redisblue

"cut me clean, till i can't think anymore."
Feb 12, 2023
You deserve so much better!! I'm so sorry that this has happened to you - men can be such cowards. I'm here if you ever want to talk. Sending hugs and love :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Siderly, Mia11, WorthlessTrash and 3 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I 2nd completely what @redisblue mentioned in her post, so thoughtfully said.

Lots of HUGE hugs and love to you always.

Walter

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mia11, FireFox, BBBB and 2 others
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
You deserve so much better!! I'm so sorry that this has happened to you - men can be such cowards. I'm here if you ever want to talk. Sending hugs and love :)
@redisblue aww Thanks šŸ˜Š if you ever want to talk I am here for you too.

When I started to learn more about the man as he opened up to me about his problems and other stuff I learnt he is a 55 year old man baby who can't deal with his problems. It was so horrific to witness because I thought an older man would be more mature and have less baggage which was why I was attracted to him and wanted a future with him.

Before it all went wrong all I cared about was being a good, mature and nurturing woman for him. He did bring out a softer, sweeter side in me. I was upset at times because I didn't know how to be a good woman for him because of my age and never having a relationship. I am deeply insecure about own immaturity which made my feelings of inadequacy worse

After it all went wrong I finally realise what i truly want in a man and that I am worthy of love.

• Love
Reactions: redisblue and whywere
redisblue

redisblue

"cut me clean, till i can't think anymore."
Feb 12, 2023
@redisblue aww Thanks šŸ˜Š if you ever want to talk I am here for you too.

After it all went wrong I finally realise what i truly want in a man and that I am worthy of love.
No worries! Thank you too :) I'm so glad that you realised you are worthy of love, I truly hope that you find somebody who's right for you and who treats you great <3

• Love
Reactions: whywere
a-friend

a-friend

Mar 1, 2023
That sounds shitty. Unfotunately many men are like this. In my experience they've tried to warm up to me and pretend to be my friend, when in reality they had hidden motives.

• Hugs
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
That sounds shitty. Unfotunately many men are like this. In my experience they've tried to warm up to me and pretend to be my friend, when in reality they had hidden motives.
@a-friend I got so carried away from experiencing male attention and having a man make me good about myself for the first time in my life. I spent all my life being that invisible girl, then women who guys always ignored and made fun of while all the other girls and women around me got love.I used to feel sometimes I was not a real woman because of experiencing male rejection all throughout my life and never being sought after.

I was that teenage girl who never got asked out on dates, never had a boy chase her in adulthood while at university my university friends in my class got boyfriends and at times made me feel excluded. it sucked being that person in the group without a boyfriend. In my mid20s I started getting male attention as I became more attractive. I wasn't pretty as a teenage girl and suffered regular taunts over my appearance from guys at school.

Getting male attention from my male colleague I began to feel like a real woman and normal, it felt so great and I never wanted it to end. I loved being visible to man and no longer that invisible woman.

By the time I realised the man I loved is a lying cowardly two faced piece of sh-t it was too late. He fooled me I thought he was nice guy. He is seen as the nice guy at work who gets on well with everyone.
I 2nd completely what @redisblue mentioned in her post, so thoughtfully said.

Lots of HUGE hugs and love to you always.

Walter
@whywere aww thanks Lots of huge hugs and love to you from Firefox

Last edited:
  • Love
athyy

athyy

Oct 6, 2023
im sorry that happened to you, i fully agree.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatā€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I have spent this entire past month feeling extremely depressed over how the 55 year old man I fell in love with has treated at work yes I do blame myself for certain things but now I realise real men don't humiliate women. Real men talk honestly about their feelings.

Before the arsehole went behind my back and went to our boss a couple of days earlier I found out he was not being truthful about his relationship status. He always knew how I liked him but he never ever honest in the beginning about his relationship status. I got suspicious when he began to distance himself from me so I decided to investigate and set up a trap to catch him out to find the truth. That is how I found out he has an older girlfriend in her 50s who he has been on/off for over 20 years. The time period he gave me his full attention he was not together with the partner. I pieced it together.

I questioned and scrutinised him over his relationships and and he couldn't cope with my questioning as I kept firing questions naturally I was upset. During the comfrontion the phone line even cut at one point and he told me it was customer on the other end of the line. He cut the line himself. I also found out about his other relationship because the man was stupid to tell me everything his entire relationship history including with women in the company in other departments he previously worked in.

I was so offended when the man said to me he doesn't date 25 years old because he "cant keep up" with a 25 year old woman. I was so mad and I mocked his lack of masculinity.

I told the man I have fallen in love with him and I wished him well in his relationship. When I did ask the the man if this is going to be problem because I wanted work relations between us to be good. He was telling me not to worry and we were good then he goes to our boss. He tells the boss he feels "uncomfortable" being around me at work and arsehole tells the boss my feelings for him. The whole thing was humiliating as I got dragged into a humiliating work meeting with the management. I felt so violated and humiliated after the questioning. The arsehole treated me like a pariah at work and in the office stared at me as if I was a stranger.

I felt so betrayed that he couldn't sit down and be honest with me and lies to me then goes to our boss. I still do feel betrayed as all I ever shown that man was kindness, been a supportive work colleagues.I blame myself for everything. I now know a real man will never humiliate a woman.
True

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

@absurdtimeline Was your laughing reaction in this thread an accident? It is potentially offensive.

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
@absurdtimeline Was your laughing reaction in this thread an accident? It is potentially offensive.
@noname223 I have not noticed that. It is an old thread I wrote a while back. It's shocked reading this thread now how depressed I was over the man.

I was so stupid falling in love with a 55 year old man and wanting future with this man. I now realise I was throwing my life away for a loser. The man is a total man baby and I have achieved more with my life in the 26 years I have been alive than he has achieved in the 55 years he has been alive for. I was so stupid, naive and trusting.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
@noname223 I have not noticed that. It is an old thread I wrote a while back. It's shocked reading this thread now how depressed I was over the man.

I was so stupid falling in love with a 55 year old man and wanting future with this man. I now realise I was throwing my life away for a loser. The man is a total man baby and I have achieved more with my life in the 26 years I have been alive than he has achieved in the 55 years he has been alive for. I was so stupid, naive and trusting.
My crush also made fun of my sanity some months ago. It hurt me a lot. And I thought she might be sensitive for discrimnation because she was trans. I was so naive. It still hurts me pretty much. I was completely wrong on her. It needed a lot of time so that the pain got less. But damn...

I also feel sorry for you. But I can relate to the pain.

Last edited:
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
Ew.
:I
That's horrible. What an ass. Bullet dodged, at least... Hope you can deal well with the aftermath and that your management will come to a good decision after your explanations...
I wish you well.

edit : you were not naive, or anything. Just a maiden in love. he abused that. he is the ass. Anyone can fall to that. Love is blind.