darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I wish it were easier to meet people who openly admitted what they wanted to do. People you could make plans with.

I'd never do it through the internet cause you never know who is watching/intercepting or what kind of crazy you might meet. But I just wish it wasn't so bloody taboo to talk about in real life without people feeling saying what they think they're supposed to say instead of what they feel.

Wish I could just find real life people I could make a plan with. I feel it would be easier with others, yet don't trust online. I want to die with someone, not be butchered by a maniac or have the police arrest me

Reactions: landslide2, divinemistress36, MrSuicide and 1 other person
T

TiredofLife-Thanks

Sep 10, 2023
I feel the same way. I'm more afraid of dying alone than of death itself. I wanted someone to at least hold my hand. And I feel pathetic about that.

Reactions: landslide2, divinemistress36 and darkenmydoorstep
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I feel the same way. I'm more afraid of dying alone than of death itself. I wanted someone to at least hold my hand. And I feel pathetic about that.
I just feel that with someone else there it's less chance of going wrong, one person can think of stuff the other hasn't thought of, two heads are better than one. Plus spur each other on, remind them of their reasons for wanting the release of death if they had a weak moment.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and TiredofLife-Thanks
T

TiredofLife-Thanks

Sep 10, 2023
I just feel that with someone else there it's less chance of going wrong, one person can think of stuff the other hasn't thought of, two heads are better than one. Plus spur each other on, remind them of their reasons for wanting the release of death if they had a weak moment.
I agree again. In my last suicide attempt I panicked (I didn't take any benzo at the time) and couldn't finish. My heart stopped 3 times and all I could think was that I didn't want to die alone and for someone to help me. Although I was desperate, I couldn't make a sound. Even with the cardiac arrest I didn't faint. My mother who found me minutes later.
This time I want to be "drunk" on medicines.